From 07 Jul 2019 to 05 Aug 2019
05 Aug 2019
- 11:35 BornAgain Documentation #2399 (Backlog): Create user example for OpenMPI processing
- Running heavy BornAgain simulations on HPC Linux cluster using OpenMPI mode
- 11:34 BornAgain Documentation #2398 (Backlog): Create user example for batch processing
- Running heavy BornAgain simulations in HPC Linux cluster using batch processing
02 Aug 2019
- 16:25 BornAgain Feature #2397 (Sprint): Create user example for superlattice
- 11:28 BornAgain Documentation #2075 (Resolved): Fix interference function tutorials in the part of the "decay len...
31 Jul 2019
- 10:49 BornAgain Refactoring #2386: why not "ISimulation" instead of "Simulation"?
- I suggest to create separate Wiki page and collect renaming suggestions there, in one place.
To my opinion, our Redm...
30 Jul 2019
- 16:34 BornAgain Refactoring #2275 (Backlog): Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries...
- 16:32 BornAgain Feature #2351 (Backlog): nomenclature: find better term than "interference" for lattices or corre...
- 16:32 BornAgain Bug #2280 (Backlog): GUI: consecutive import of sample from several python scripts is affected by...
- 16:31 BornAgain Documentation #2077 (Backlog): Update ParticleDistribution tutorial
- 16:31 BornAgain Testing #2309 (Backlog): Provide more test coverage of multilayer slicing machinery
- 16:31 BornAgain Configuration #2216 (Backlog): Remove stgz extension in BornAgainCPack.cmake
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #2271 (Backlog): Provide units Angstroms in import 1D data widget
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #2372 (Backlog): New reading strategy for 2d data
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #2205 (Backlog): Replace difference plot in fitobserver with the true metric used for min...
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #2215 (Backlog): Implement other variant for 2d lattice iff
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #2244 (Backlog): Implement export of DepthProbeInstrument to Python
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #2298 (Backlog): Provide icon for Hard Disk Percus-Yevick interference function in GUI
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #2300 (Backlog): Provide beam divergence for OffSpecular simulation via PythonAPI
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #1805 (Backlog): Investigate the usage of Python external packages (fabio, periodictable)...
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #1988 (Backlog): Propagate best fit parameter values to parameter tree and fit parameter ...
- 16:30 BornAgain Feature #2160 (Backlog): Consider mask editor to be invoked from instrument view
- 16:29 BornAgain Bug #2269 (Backlog): GUI on windows: import python script fails with anaconda python in path
- 16:29 BornAgain Bug #2323 (Backlog): Cannot set a horizontal/vertical projection when switching from color map to...
- 16:29 BornAgain Bug #2347 (Backlog): GUI crashes with masks and 90deg beam inclination
- 16:04 BornAgain Feature #2383 (Backlog): Consider exclusion of masked areas from the data provided by FitObjective
- It might be more convenient/fast to return only non-masked values on FitObjective::simulation_array, FitObjective::ex...
- 16:00 BornAgain Bug #2382 (Resolved): Memory leakage during Python fitting
- 12:48 BornAgain Bug #2382 (Resolved): Memory leakage during Python fitting
- 15:47 BornAgain Bug #2312 (Resolved): GUI crash on attempt to save a project on Mac
- Can't reproduce with recent build (Yosemite). Tried on old MacBook and on MacMini.
26 Jul 2019
- 17:00 BornAgain Feature #2047 (Resolved): Fix compilation failures if fftw3, libtiff or Python are static.
* Check for static fftw was implemented. CMake now will stop if only static fftw3 version is present.
* Check for ...
- 16:25 BornAgain Refactoring #2275: Refactor cmake machinery for consistent Python interpreter/libraries handling
- Will be possible with cmake-1.12.
Scheduling for version 2.0.
24 Jul 2019
- 15:28 BornAgain Bug #2330 (Resolved): "Save" fails when there are Cyrillic characters on the path.
- 14:06 BornAgain Documentation #2283 (Resolved): Fix starting value of prism_base_edge in fit example
10 Jul 2019
08 Jul 2019
- 14:59 BornAgain Feature #2378 (Backlog): Enable new Minuit2 algorithm to Core and GUI
- After updating legacy code from ROOT's own repository, I have noticed that they have now a new algorithm in Minuit2 m...
Also available in: Atom