Envelope task #966: === Theory & Manual ===
Manual: describe multi layers
|Status:||Backlog||Start date:||20 Jul 2015|
Some users experiencing problems with our naming conventions related to layers.
Simple tutorial is necessary, which will explain
- one layer systems, infinite in all directions, Born Approximation
- two layers system, layers are semi-infinite in z, bottom is what we call substrate, top is what we call air layer. DWBA.
- 3 and more layer system, where thickness should be defined for all intermediate layers
- order of adding of layers to multi layers, from top to bottom
- may be the idea of copying (changing of layer's parameters is not possible after the layer was added to the multi layer)
- interfaces with roughness, multi layer cross correlation roughness