Feature #418: === Configuration & Build ===
Feature #1686: == Release procedures and pre-release actions ==
nicer layout for firstname.lastname@example.org (reopened: v1.6.0 round mail still had black bars)
|Status:||Archived||Start date:||05 Nov 2015|
|Target version:||Sprint 33|
Let's either send plain ASCII, or really good-looking HMTL.
At the very least, we need some margin left and right of the text.
Do we really want a black topbar?
Why would be prefer grey to black text?
- Parent task deleted (
- Status changed from New to Sprint
- Target version set to Sprint 31
- Subject changed from nicer layout for release mail to nicer layout for email@example.com
- Priority changed from Normal to High
I really do not like the black topbar.
Plain ASCII would be nicer than this HTML.
- Status changed from Sprint to Resolved
Black topbar removed.
Emails now contain little formatting expect some basic html (headers, ...)
- Status changed from Resolved to Archived
- Subject changed from nicer layout for firstname.lastname@example.org to nicer layout for email@example.com (reopened: v1.6.0 round mail still had black bars)
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Sprint 31 to Sprint32
reopened: round mail announcing v1.6.0 still had black bars, and no horizontal margin
- Target version changed from Sprint32 to Sprint 33
- Parent task changed from #1301 to #1686
Also available in: Atom