|Status:||Archived||Start date:||21 Dec 2015|
|Target version:||Sprint 31|
e.g. Pyramid form factor: reference to IsGISAXS formula is outdated
Unify note on F(q) in Manual; review History section (but change little). This closes #1262.
- Subject changed from Fix references in form factor section to Fix IsGISAXS references in form factor section
(Walter:) All the form factors related to the pyramid have been reimplemented, meaning the formula's do no longer correspond to the IsGISAXS ones.
In particular, these are:
- Target version changed from Sprint 30 to Sprint 31
- Status changed from Sprint to Backlog
- Target version deleted (
will do this along with other form factor work; no need to have this in sprint31
- Status changed from Backlog to Sprint
- Target version set to Sprint 31
- Status changed from Sprint to Resolved
Done in 0871f28. Hopefully, it's now clear where our computation deviates from IsGISAXS.
- Status changed from Resolved to Archived
Also available in: Atom