|Status:||Archived||Start date:||02 Feb 2016|
|Target version:||Sprint 31|
Current UnitTests/TestCore/FormFactorTest.h tests mostly trivalities (does get<Param> return <Param> as set in the constructor). The only substantial test is whether F(0) agrees with the volume. We need more substantial tests of the form factor computation:
- is F(q) continuous at/near the singularities?
- does F(q) along high-symmetry axes agree with analytical values?
#3 Updated by wuttke over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Sprint to Resolved
- Target version set to Sprint 31
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Done in 6b09bc4.We are now testing:
- whether F(0)=V
- continuity (comparing F(q) for small q with F(0))
- symmetry under reflections and rotations (selectively, not for all shapes)
- specialization (e.g. whether a pyramid with alpha=pi/2 behaves like a prism)
And indeed, some inaccuracies and errors were found (tests outcommented, tagged "TODO"). See separate issues.