|Status:||Archived||Start date:||19 Feb 2016|
- Mention in MacOS installation instructions minimal anaconda version
More precisely, it must be minimal numpy version 1.10.1
Relevant for users who installs BornAgain from dmg installer and then populates their local Python with our libraries.
- Prepare complementary news letter which will explain our new Python3 policy
news letter will be published on site, the release letter will contain a link
Modify GUI/projectdocument.cpp, minimal_supported_version from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 (or to 2.0.0 if we decide to jump)
- Make sure that drupal tutorial http://www.bornagainproject.org/documentation/installation/unix/run_first_simulation (and probably some others) reflects the new installation directory structure.
- For Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial: use 'apt' instead of 'apt-get'?
- Add dependencies for expert users or developers who need to rebuild python bindings or documentation
- Correct Installation instruction for Mac, because of unfortune dissapearance of libexec directory
- Correct installation instruction because of yaml
OpenSuse: libyaml-cpp_0.5 yaml-cpp-devel python-PyYAML
Homebrew: libyaml, yaml-cpp. PyYaml shoud be additionally installed via "sudo pip install pyyaml". Not good :(