|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||07 Apr 2016|
Worthwhile because there are quite many nanoparticles with these shapes.
Feasible thanks to new generic polyhedral form factor implementation.
- Subject changed from Implement form factors for dodekahedron and icosahedron to Implement form factors for dodecahedron and icosahedron
- Assignee changed from wuttke to pospelov
- Assignee changed from pospelov to wuttke
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
sorry, previous reassigment was in error (was meant for the blender subtask)
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Fully functional in 68cdd13
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Also available in: Atom