Feature #284: === Fit ===
Refactor core Minimizer family to match the GUI presentation
|Status:||Archived||Start date:||15 Jun 2016|
Presentation of minimizer settings in GUI widgets requires different tree structure in (Minimizer Library, Minimizer algorithms and their settings), than it is currently done in Core/Fit.
From the other hand, it seems that there is no reason to have too different logic in GUI and Core.
- Currently, within #1408, I'm creating MinimizerItem family basing on the usability issues, so the various widgets with minimizer properties look logical and consistent.
- Also I will provide a translation, so the GUI could produce domain minimizers, as they are now.
- Within this item, the core minimizers should be reorganized, for better match the GUI.
- Refactor core to have different splitting on minimizer Libraries/algorithms.
- Refactor core to have different splitting on options/default options.
- Common, for GUI and Core, Minimizer Catalog.
- Refactor GUI translation to the new Core desing: MinimizerItem's should produce one-to-one domain minimizers.
- Return back TestMinimizer (request of Dominique Dresen)