Feature #964: === GUI ===
GUI: refactor JobView and IntensityData widgets
|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||01 Jul 2016|
|Target version:||Sprint 33|
get rid of ColorMapPlot create new widget for projections take care of auto margins in QCustomPlot
- equip ColorMapCanvas with uniform right-mouse-button context menu
- introduce same context menu in ImportDataView, FitComparisonWidget for uniformity
Split presentation of intensity data on 3 types: ColorMap, Projection, FitData take care that hidden presentation types do no receive signals and so do not degrade performance (!) this can be probably done centrally on the level of SessionItemWidget
- almost bug ColorMapPlot should be functional if it's IntensityDataItem suddenly has OutputData<double> pointer to be zero.
- Think of removal IntensityDataItem::getOutputData, ColorMapPlot shouldn't be aware of OutputData<double> and should work only with IntensityDataItem
- Make IntensityDataItem generating correct (size of axes and zero amplitudes) OutputData in the case of failed Job
- Think of switching of IntensityDataItem to Histogram2D instead of OutputData<double>
- Change AmplitudeAxisItem's min and max to rely on ScientificDouble
- Take care of ColorMap's status string, which should give scientific notation in amplitudes
#3 Updated by ganeva over 3 years ago
Bug in the widget for projections: units in projections are not changed according to the units of the plot. To reproduce: run simulation for one of the predefined samples (better with rectangular detector), go to 'Job view', switch on projections, change plot units in the 'Plot properties'.
#7 Updated by pospelov over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Sprint to Resolved
New projections widget is created. Small things (uniform context menu, ColorMap 'logz' context string, z-axis min/max as ScientificDoubleProperty) are written down here http://apps.jcns.fz-juelich.de/redmine/projects/bornagain/wiki/Usability_issues_required_fixes_ and will be resolved another time.