Feature #1290: === Core: framework ===
FormFactorInfo: remove unused m_pos_x, m_pos_y
|Status:||Archived||Start date:||01 Aug 2016|
Members m_pos_x, m_pos_y seem to be unused => delete them.
#1 Updated by wuttke over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from FormFactorInfo: remove unused m_pos_x, m_pos_y; consider inheriting from IFormFactor to FormFactorInfo: remove unused m_pos_x, m_pos_y
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Rfc to Sprint
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Sprint32
#2 Updated by herck over 4 years ago
m_pos_x and m_pos_y can indeed be removed. Inheriting from IFormFactor is conceptually not a good idea, since FormFactorInfo serves a different goal than the form factors themselves. It is currently a thin wrapper that collects information for calculation purposes (scattering contrast, position, possibility to add R,T coefficients, shape). For example, it should not be used in the API to create a certain particle, as is the case for most form factors (not the DWBA one).