Core: FF: API: omit »FormFactor« from particle geometry class names
|Status:||Rejected||Start date:||03 Aug 2016|
- FormFactorCone -> Cone
- FormFactorTruncatedSpheroid -> TruncatedSpheroid
- and so on for all hard particle shapes.
- FormFactorGaussian -> SoftEllipsoidGaussian
- FormFactorSphereLogNormalRadius -> SoftSphereLogNormal
- and similar for all soft particles
- evaluate_for_q(q) -> formfactor(q)
Our sample is a MultiLayer composed of Layers that may contain Particles. So far this is plain geometric language, and conveys an intuitive real-space description of the sample we are modelling. Accordingly, I would expect a HardParticle to specialize into real-space particle shapes, named Cone, Cylinder and so on, and not into a FormFactorSomething.