Revise public API of fitting classes
|Status:||Archived||Start date:||09 Sep 2016|
The main goal of this item is a minimal revision of public API of fitting classes (Core/Fitting/* and Fit/* directories), repairing of the fitting on Python side, repairing of still broken functionality on Core side, unit test coverage, validation of GUI->domain generation.
Among other things do the following:
- Move FitKernel to the Fit library
This class will own FitParameters, ObjectiveFunctions, Minimizer and will serve as a main class to run fitting outside of BornAgain context
- Refactor ROOTMinimizerFunctions to hide from external users "const double *"
- Create functional test to fit arbitrary 2D function and access results of the fit
This will help to define reasonable public interface
- Repair FitSuiteStrategies
- implement Minimizer::clone()
- Don't forget to fix bug in FitParameterItem introduced by the splitting of AttLimits to RealLimits and Attributes.