GUI: provide prototype of ComponentEditor not relying on qtpropertybrowser framework
|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||06 Nov 2017|
|Target version:||Sprint 36|
Provide replacement of Component Editor for SampleView and similar.
- To make whole application more QAbstractItemModel like
- To remove qtpropertybrowser framework (20k loc)
- To get rid from ugly layer because of ComponentEditor (2k loc)
- To potentially simplify real time tuning widget (no LinkedItem)
- To switch SessionItem editors without affecting back compatibility (ScientificDoubleProperty problem)
and many little features, like setting number of digits on the fly
- Prove that QTreeView working on SessionModel can be styled exactly as QTreeView from qtpropertybrowser framework
propertybrowser framework looks fancy and it would be pity to loose this look and feel
- Find solution to exclude extra level introduced by GroupProperty
- Get rid from GroupProperty?
- Special QAbstractProxyModel?
- Special SessionModel-like wrapper?
- Temporary model generated explicitly for editor's purposes?
- Replace component editor everywhere except InstrumentView
- Introduce SessionItem editor role
- Provide possibility to switch between scientific/normal double editing on the fly
- Remove SceintificDoubleProperty
- Replace ColorProperty and MaterialProperty with universal EditorProperty
- Develop "flat" version of ComponentEditor intended for InstrumentView and similar.
QModelMapper can be our friend here
- Remove qtpropertybrowser framework from dependencies.