Feature #189: GUI: implement prototype(s), decide about architecture
Bug #220: Gui: provide GUI compilation under Qt5/linux
Gui: improve performance of TQtWidget in the case of CONT4Z option
|Status:||Rejected||Start date:||06 Mar 2013|
- Status changed from New to Backlog
- Target version set to Sprint 11
- Status changed from Backlog to Sprint
- Subject changed from Gui: fix application hanging while resizing jobView window with ROOT's graphics to Gui: improve performance of TQtWidget in the case of CONT4Z option
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
For the moment it is possible to increase performance by 20% using code modification in TGQt::DrawFillArea(int n, TPoint *xy) (it is commented for the moment). More investigation is required.
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Sprint to Rejected
I drop this issue since there is more fundamental problem connected with Qt5 and ROOT.
Also available in: Atom