Jobs which was autosaved during the run stays in running state after project restore.
|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||19 Sep 2018|
|Target version:||Sprint 38|
- Start new project, save
- Create long running job to give autosave a chance
- Make GUI crashing during job run
Easiest is to modify temporarily code to throw an exception on some button push
- Start GUI again, load autosaved version
- You will find in JobView your restore job in still running state, no data shown
- GUI will not let you to remove "running" job
On loading "autosaved" data check that jobs are not "running". If so, set them in "FAILED" state.