GUI crash on instrument adjustment for 1D data
|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||12 Nov 2018|
|Target version:||Sprint 39|
1. Start GUI and import some reflectivity data (see repo
formats_and_reduction/sample-revlectivityfor data samples)
2. Add a Specular instrument
3. Choose 'Specular' as a linked instrument to the imported reflectivity data.
4. Choose 'Yes, please modify instrument'
5. Observe crash with the error message
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error' what(): Error in UnitConverter1D: input axis range is out of bounds Aborted (core dumped)