Crash on fitting SpecularInstrument/Beam/Polarization/X, Y, Z
|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||07 Dec 2018|
|Target version:||Sprint 39|
1. Open Bornagain.
2. Instrument view > choose Specular.
3. Sample view > choose Cylinder and Prisms.
4. Import view > Import1d > R_d2o.txt (Maria reference file, NOT attached to this issue).
5. In the import assistant choose the first column as a coordinate (e.g. theta or q), the second as intensity and click import.
6. Import view > Linked instrument > Specular; in the pop up that appears chose "Yes, modify".
7. Simulation view > Select Instrument: Specular; Select Sample: example01; Select Real Data: R_d2o; click on Run Simulation.
8. Jobs view > Fitting activity > Fit Parameters: drag-and-drop SpecularInstrument/Beam/Polarization/#, where # is any of X, Y, Z.
9. Jobs view > Fitting activity > Fit Parameters: select Type > Free
10. Hit run... BAM!