GUI: Material editor: Start without scroll bars, and automatically center dropped sample models
|Status:||Backlog||Start date:||13 May 2019|
When dragging standard samples into the materials editor,
the top element (the multilayer) is placed under the pointer;
all decorations are placed on its left side. Therefore I
need at once to scroll horizontally to fully see the model.
Let me suggest:
- Initially, the materials editor has no scroll bars.
- When dropping compound items, the center of their bounding
box is placed under the pointer.
- When items intersect the frame, or come close to it, then
the plot area is automatically adjusted, recentered, or/and
enlarged. Upon enlargement, scroll bars appear.
- Subject changed from Start material editor without scroll bars, and automatically center dropped sample models to GUI: Material editor: Start without scroll bars, and automatically center dropped sample models
- Status changed from New to Backlog
- Priority changed from Normal to Low