Envelope task #2419
|Status:||In Progress||Start date:||20 Nov 2019|
This issue covers a collection of issues related to polarized reflectivity.
To the moment of writing this description, polarized reflectivity is enabled, but not validated / well-tested.
ToF reflectivity required re-writing the computation engine, but the older engine is still in the repository and can be re-enabled in GISAS by switching MatrixFresnelMap::RTCoefficients alias
from MatrixRTCoefficients_v2 to MatrixRTCoefficients.
- Related to Feature #2412: Adapt computation engine for polarized ToF reflectometry added
- Related to Feature #2414: Enable specular signal for polarized GISAS added
- Related to Feature #2415: Cross-validate polarized reflectivity computations added
- Related to Bug #2416: Polarization: Fix treatment of imperfect analyzers added
- Related to Feature #2417: Handling z-component of magnetic field added
- Related to Feature #2418: Allow for polarized reflectivity in the GUI added
- Related to Bug #2272: Reports from the school: coefficients are not scalar bug. added
- Related to Feature #726: Provide numerically stable calculation of R,T coefficients for magnetic case added
- Description updated (diff)
Also available in: Atom