Windows compilation part 2
|Status:||Resolved||Start date:||26 Aug 2013|
|Target version:||Sprint 16|
see notes from item #270
#3 Updated by pospelov about 7 years ago
- Status changed from Sprint to Resolved
- The whole chain: BornAgainCore + BornAgainFit + UnitTests + FunctionalTests + App + GUI are compiled under Windows and included into installer package.
- Installer package can install BornAgain package on another Windows system without Qt, ROOT, boost etc installed.
- We have decided to continue with Microsoft Visual Studio based builds and drop Mingw based build
although MinGw based builds is partly working (no GUI and App) and in principle can be brought back to life
- Windows build instruction is updated.