Feature #418: === Configuration & Build ===
Write man page(s)
|Status:||Archived||Start date:||18 Feb 2015|
|Target version:||Sprint 26|
As a minimum, "man bornagain" should indicate what the program is about, how it can be executed, and where more information can be found.
Unless we agree differently, use POD as in our other projects.
Develop cmake support.
- Subject changed from write man page(s) to Write man page(s)
- Status changed from New to Backlog
At least for .deb packages, it is obligatory to have a man page, albeit a minimal one.
- Status changed from Backlog to Sprint
- Status changed from Sprint to Resolved
- Assignee set to wuttke
- Target version set to Sprint 26
Resolved in commit c4406c1.
Dirctory man contains a source bornagain.pod, from which the man page bornagain.1 is built.
- Status changed from Resolved to Archived
Also available in: Atom