Testing #412: Unit and functional tests campaign
Implement OutputData<Eigen::Matrix2d> unit test
|Status:||Archived||Start date:||08 Jan 2014|
|Target version:||Sprint 19|
to tackle Eigen alignment problem under windows
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Backlog to Sprint
- Target version set to Sprint 19
- extent LLDataTest with testing of LLData<Eigen::Matrix2d>
- extent OutputDataTest with testing of OutputData<Eigen::Matrix2d>
- Assignee set to Anonymous
LLData<Eigen::Matrix2d>()->getTotalSum() throws an Exception.
In LLData.h(line#217), T result = 0 was assigned for Eigen Matrix.
For now, I'm skipping the getTotalSum() test.
test for LLData<Eigen::Matrix2d> is done. OutputData<Eigen::Matrix2d> will be completed by next day.
- Status changed from Sprint to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Archived
Also available in: Atom