Documentation #369: UserManual campaign
Let user manual version be same as software version
|Status:||Archived||Start date:||17 Feb 2015|
|Target version:||Sprint 26|
Starting with next release.
Version number should be automatically taken from top-level CMakeLists.txt.
- Status changed from New to Sprint
- Status changed from Sprint to Resolved
Resolved in 09a82c3.
Both software and manual now get the version info from top-level file VERSION.cmake.
- Subject changed from user manual version should be same as software version to Let user manual version be same as software version
- Target version set to Sprint 26
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Archived
Also available in: Atom