Feature #861: === Website & Examples ===
Setup and describe GUI-version as the default program, add Qt5 dependences to online installation instructions, and use the distributions' native Qt5
|Status:||Archived||Start date:||17 Feb 2015|
|Target version:||Sprint 26|
As agreed in today's meeting, BornAgain-the-program should be identified with GUI version. Born-Again-the-library, which can be operated through Python scripts, should be described as a variant thereof, targeted at specialists.
- In the cmake files, set BORNAGAIN_GUI=ON by default.
- Update the Unix build instructions
- to describe GUI version first
- to list Qt5 along with other dependencies.
- Where possible, use the distributions' native Qt5 packages
- Under Debian, I need at least some of the following packages:
qt5-default libqt5designercomponents5 qttools5-dev qtscript5-dev