GUI: Real-time activity: update refractive index when varying wavelength
|Status:||Backlog||Start date:||19 Feb 2015|
In BornAgain GUI, in a real time activity mode one can vary different parameters including the wavelength. This could be a nice feature to plan the GISAS experiment. However, there is one problem: refractive index does not change with the wavelength variation, although it depends on the wavelength. Therefore, the simulated result is not correct, for the moment.
I see the following solutions:
1. as a short-term --- warn user about this issue.
2. resolve issue #12 (calculate refractive indices).
#3 Updated by wuttke almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Wavelength variation in GUI real time activity vs refractive indices to update refractive index when varying wavelength in GUI real time activity
- Status changed from New to Backlog
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Parent task deleted (