This has to be discussed. We need some general approach to access OutputData in Python,
including the cases when OutputData contains 2x2 matrices.
Now we have an approach in C++:
* data = simulation->getOutputData()
in Python (way 1)
* numpy_data = GetOutputData(simulation)
* axis0 = GetOutputDataAxis(simulation,0)
* axis1 = GetOutputDataAxis(simulation,1)
in Python (way 2)
* data = simulation.getOutputData()
> i.e. C++ way kind of work, but iterators and all that business is broken
So we need common solution.