This is a list of all known flaws introduced by our latest extraordinary GUI refactoring.
* -Wavelength and inclination angles are not updated properly on startup-
* -Swapping of layers leads to wrong colors-
* -Color of layers is not restored after loading from project file-
* -User created multi-layers can't be converted to domain-
* -Connection is only possible to default tags-
* -GUIObject builder crashes on Interference*, CoreShell because tags are not supported yet-
* -Material editor is broken-
* FixedGrouProperty (RefractiveIndex, VectorItem) labels update is broken
* -ParticleDistributionItem is broken-
> -Translation of ParameterTree doesn't account for the fact, that there is an additional level because of GroupItem-
* -If, when connecting Particle to ParticleLayout in the node editor, the user press occasionally right mouse button, it will lead to application crash (also exists in release 1.5.1)-
* PropertyEditor for Paracrystal2D: integration flag doesn't change enabled status of XI property.
* ParticleView's display name is not always updated
* -ComponentEditor is broken again-
> -Because of new proxymodel-
*JobView, Real Time Activity*
* -Filter on double values doesn't work [?]-
* If users switches to projections, and then back, the dynamic info string (nx, ny, bin_content) stops working (also exists in release 1.5.1).
-* If Job is in submitted only mode, then later ColorMapPlor is not updated.-
* -Bad behaviour on changing axes type-