From 03 Nov 2020 to 02 Dec 2020
01 Dec 2020
- 22:35 Refactoring #1468 (Resolved): Code organization: Migrate to stdexcept
- done, a couple of days ago
- 22:35 Refactoring #1468 (Sprint): Code organization: Migrate to stdexcept
- 22:31 Refactoring #2482 (Sprint): ThirdParty: qt-manhattan-style REMOVE
- There are Qt deprecation warnings that need to be addressed soon.
As we were discussing this, Gennady suggested th...
- 22:29 Feature #2115 (Resolved): Code dependencies: replace boost::filesystem by C++17 std::
- Resolved by mpuchner a few days ago.
- 22:29 Feature #2115 (Sprint): Code dependencies: replace boost::filesystem by C++17 std::
- 22:21 Bug #2477 (Backlog): Core: FF: support rotation of Box around x or y axis
- 22:19 Refactoring #2457 (Rejected): Code organisation: facilitate sample model API changes
- No longer an aim in itself; will be addressed as we go along.
- 22:18 Configuration #2487 (Waiting): Code organisation: depend on external qcustomplot, rm from ThirdPa...
- We need to wait for qcustomplot to be available on MacOS, preferably through Homebrew.
Then this issue can be reso...
- 08:49 Bug #2498 (Resolved): GUI: Texts with "Simulation" accidentally renamed to "ISimulation"
- Resolved in 33fa4fc91
29 Nov 2020
- 17:18 Refactoring #2507 (New): Device/InputOutput: simplify
- in my perception, excessive use of factories and strategies: could be made much, much simpler.
28 Nov 2020
- 21:19 Refactoring #2493 (Resolved): Core: get rid of OrderedMap
- Resolved in 7e1da7e3
- 17:37 Refactoring #2506 (New): Core API: counterintuitive order of arguments in c'tor ParticleCoreShell...
27 Nov 2020
- 12:33 Feature #2499 (Rejected): GUI: Is it necessary to add licence texts in the "about" dialog?
- maybe the commercial license does; the GPL does not
- 11:30 Feature #2499 (Rejected): GUI: Is it necessary to add licence texts in the "about" dialog?
- I am not sure about this, but somehow I have the idea that e.g. Qt requires to be mentioned somewhere in an about dia...
- 12:31 Bug #2498: GUI: Texts with "Simulation" accidentally renamed to "ISimulation"
- my fault, bad error, thanks for spotting.
- 11:18 Bug #2498 (Resolved): GUI: Texts with "Simulation" accidentally renamed to "ISimulation"
- In one of the last commits it seems as renaming class Simulation to ISimulation also affected visible texts (see atta...
- 12:12 Feature #2505 (New): GUI: Remove empty space on simulation page
- IMHO this looks not so nice with all the space:
- 12:05 Bug #2504 (New): GUI: Mouse cursor shape stays "left-right arrow" after sliding over splitter
- Open the job view.
If the mouse cursor is slowly moved from the left side (e.g. from the job list) over the splitt...
- 11:57 Bug #2503 (New): GUI: Material editor is a semi-modal toplevel window instead of modal dialog
- If the material editor is opened, a second taskbar entry appears. Still the material editor is modal, but not complet...
- 11:48 Bug #2502 (New): GUI: Windows: Native representation of paths is wrong
- On windows, the path separator "\" should be used. E.g. in the dialog "New project" forward slashes are presented:
- 11:44 Bug #2501 (New): GUI: The "more commands" button on too narrow toolbars is not working
- If pressing the "more commands" button (see image): nothing happens.
Expected: The hidden toolbar entries are sho...
- 11:33 Feature #2500 (New): GUI: After inserting multiple items to the sample editor they should all be ...
- For example after inserting one of the standard samples IMHO it would be nice that they are all selected, so the whol...
- 10:33 Bug #2497 (New): Sample: Material profile support for Nevot-Croce/Gaussian Roughness
- After the introduction of Nevot-Croce factors in the computation of specular reflectivity, the MaterialProfile helper...
25 Nov 2020
- 23:14 Refactoring #2495 (Resolved): move all Python formatting to Core/Export
- done today
- 20:19 Feature #2496: Introduce API support for Q offset
- The following example:
- 20:18 Feature #2496 (New): Introduce API support for Q offset
24 Nov 2020
- 18:17 Refactoring #2495 (Resolved): move all Python formatting to Core/Export
- Export to Python is implemented using dependency inversion. There are, however, a few exceptions that should be corre...
- 17:16 Refactoring #2494 (New): PythonAPI: rename or wrap kvector_t, or accept Python list in its place
23 Nov 2020
- 22:25 Refactoring #2493 (Resolved): Core: get rid of OrderedMap
- std::map is ordered, so why need a class of our own?
- 22:24 Refactoring #2492 (New): Core: make Lattice2D and Lattice3D APIs more similar
- 22:22 Refactoring #2491 (New): Core: simplify ZLimits
- why not just use +- infinity
- 22:21 Documentation #2490 (New): Example to create: SAS
- 17:17 Refactoring #2391 (Resolved): Code organization: Move builder classes out of Core or to dedicated...
- good enough; code is in dedicated subdirectories
- 17:17 Refactoring #2391 (Sprint): Code organization: Move builder classes out of Core or to dedicated n...
- 17:15 Documentation #2072 (Resolved): Artwork: provide favicon for new website
- was not an artwork, but a configuration issue
- 17:14 Bug #2348 (Resolved): Example: In python examples, enforce color coding of our choice
- Resolved with recent changes:
* y scale now well handled by plot_int
* latests plots propagated by update-website s...
- 17:04 Feature #2298 (Rejected): Artwork: provide icon for Hard Disk Percus-Yevick interference function...
- 15:41 Bug #2489 (New): CI: examples that create more than one image are not covered by update mechanism
- Currently this concerns polarized-spin-asymmetry-fit.py. Images are in <website>/static/files/manually-simulated.
- 15:20 Refactoring #2488 (New): PolarizedSpinAsymmetryFit.py: don't save to pdf
- why save to pdf where everywhere else we are saving plots as png?
19 Nov 2020
- 18:04 Configuration #2487: Code organisation: depend on external qcustomplot, rm from ThirdParty (WAITI...
- copy solution from NSXTool
- 18:03 Configuration #2487 (Waiting): Code organisation: depend on external qcustomplot, rm from ThirdPa...
12 Nov 2020
- 13:13 Bug #2486 (New): GUI: update, or remove, splash screen as claim "making DWBA manageable" is too G...
10 Nov 2020
- 10:55 Refactoring #2485 (New): Code orgnization: unify random number generators
- currently std and gsl are used;
one call is wrapped in MathFunctions, all others not
Also available in: Atom