From 21 Mar 2012 to 19 Apr 2012
19 Apr 2012
- 17:45 Revision d14bb20e: On the way to add roughnesses to layers
- 17:43 Revision c3939740: On the way to add roughnesses of layers: new classes IRoughness, LayerInterfac...
- 14:33 Feature #13 (Rejected): Implement parameterized shape functions and their respective form factors
- To calculate the effect of dispersed particles (or holes) in a GISAS geometry, one needs a description of form factor...
- 14:27 Feature #7 (Archived): Build unit tests for OutputData and NamedVector
- Basic unit tests implemented.
18 Apr 2012
- 11:25 Feature #12 (Backlog): Calculation of refractive index for x-rays and neutrons from database
- Implement classes for retrieving refractive index using chemical formula of material and energies of neutrons/x-rays....
- 11:04 Feature #11 (Archived): Documents generation from the source code
- We have to setup the system for documents generation from the source code
17 Apr 2012
16 Apr 2012
- 15:50 Feature #9 (Resolved): Automatic Makefile generation for multi-project.
- For the moment the project is compiled via qmake/make for linux and mac. Alternative way of compilation (probably cma...
- 15:01 Revision 66d834ae: qmake project restructure: new App subproject and two shared libraries
13 Apr 2012
- 18:46 Revision 041ce60c: attempt to provide mac/linux compatibility
- 13:19 Revision c639c5bc: qmake project file reorganization
- 11:28 Feature #6 (Archived): Implement objects for representing scattering data output
- The following classes are created: NamedVector, MultiIndex and OutputData
12 Apr 2012
- 18:48 Revision 64888548: Merge branch 'master' of git.jcns.frm2:GISASFW
- 18:47 Revision ac5a3bbd: changes location of guest
- 18:11 Revision 1d6605eb: Improved interface and implementation of MultiIndex and OutputData classes.
- 14:26 Feature #7: Build unit tests for OutputData and NamedVector
- Added some basic unit tests.
More should follow...
- 14:12 Revision a0889872: Added two unit tests for OutputData<T> class and implemented small changes in ...
- 11:20 Revision 825bc64b: Added the first unit test for NamedVector class and already fixed a bug
11 Apr 2012
- 17:36 Feature #9 (Archived): Automatic Makefile generation for multi-project.
- Automatic Makefile generation for multi-project.
- 14:00 Revision 5d44e7f5: Merge branch 'master' of git.jcns.frm2:GISASFW
- 14:00 Revision e6b49662: Added ThirdParty directory, Googletest framework and a the unit test project f...
- 13:49 Revision 4463b431: Fix in TestFresnelCoeff to calculate total |R|+|T|
- 10:37 Feature #7 (In Progress): Build unit tests for OutputData and NamedVector
- 10:37 Feature #7 (Archived): Build unit tests for OutputData and NamedVector
- These unit tests can also serve as an example for using these data structures.
10 Apr 2012
05 Apr 2012
- 18:20 Revision c81b5d6e: Merge branch 'master' of git.jcns.frm2:GISASFW
- 18:17 Revision cf6464d9: IAlgorithm and TestFesnelCoeff
- 17:05 Revision 81411f1b: Added draft of low level objects for representing scattering data (enabling va...
- 13:43 Feature #6 (Archived): Implement objects for representing scattering data output
- These objects should support variable dimensions (depending on the type of scan, the output can have one, two, three,...
- 10:55 Revision 9d551741: Merge branch 'gp-test'
- 10:50 Revision 8ab76b13: test gp-test branch
- 10:48 Revision 530582a6: testing gp-test bramch
- 10:46 Revision ba8893d9: For git branch test
- 09:54 Revision f016985f: Fix in Makefile.am to get rid temporarily from ROOT installation.
- 09:51 Revision 3633b688: Changes in pro file to compile in separate directory. Additional Makefile.am f...
04 Apr 2012
- 16:27 Revision d402b763: Regenerated pdf from UML diagram
- 16:16 Feature #4 (Archived): Implement sample object model
- 14:18 Revision 8be00e80: Cleaned up directory structure
03 Apr 2012
- 18:09 Revision 134d3464: Added the basic classes for sample description and changed the UML slightly.
- 11:48 Feature #4 (In Progress): Implement sample object model
- 11:48 Feature #4 (Archived): Implement sample object model
- see UML diagrams
- 11:47 Feature #2 (Archived): Develop object model for samples
- UML diagram is available on git repo, under the directory UML.
These files were generated with Eclipse Papyrus plugin.
- 11:43 Revision 87f747bd: Added object model for samples (Eclipse Papyrus UML files)
30 Mar 2012
- 14:21 Feature #2 (In Progress): Develop object model for samples
- 10:21 Feature #2 (Archived): Develop object model for samples
- Apply the composite design pattern to have a flexible model (->easily extendible).
- 11:13 Feature #3 (Archived): Create git repository for project
- 10:39 Feature #3 (In Progress): Create git repository for project
- 10:22 Feature #3 (Archived): Create git repository for project
Also available in: Atom