From 16 Apr 2012 to 15 May 2012
15 May 2012
- 16:12 Feature #24: DWBA for cylindrical particles inside layer
- First check IsGISAXS reduced implementation.
- 16:05 Feature #24 (Archived): DWBA for cylindrical particles inside layer
- Implement DWBA for cylindrical particles inside a layer
-complex k_vectors in form factor calculations
- 16:11 Feature #12 (Backlog): Core: SLD: Calculation of refractive index for x-rays and neutrons from da...
- 16:11 Feature #14 (Backlog): Choose platform-independent build system
- 16:09 Feature #13 (Backlog): Implement parameterized shape functions and their respective form factors
- 16:08 Feature #13: Implement parameterized shape functions and their respective form factors
- Cylindrical shapes: done
- 12:13 Feature #23 (Archived): Implement multi-parameter fitting
- a) Write class which will be used as a wrapper for different fitting engines
b) As a first fitting engine use someth...
- 12:05 Feature #22 (Archived): Comparison with IsGisaxs: example ex-3
- a) elaborate procedure for comparison of IsGisaxs with our calculations
which copy of isgisax to compile, how to ...
10 May 2012
- 17:32 Feature #18 (Resolved): Friendlification of OutputData class
- 17:32 Feature #18 (Sprint): Friendlification of OutputData class
- 10:00 Feature #21 (Archived): Sub-directory structure for Core package
- Number of files in Core/inc and Core/src are getting large, new subdir structure is required.
- 09:52 Feature #20 (Archived): Off-specular reflectivity for multilayers with roughness in DWBA
- a) formula_3 from Schlomka b) with layer cross-correlation term
- 09:47 Feature #19 (Archived): Implement ISingleton and IFactory templates
- MaterialManager, FunctionalTests and StandardSamples have to use common ISingleton, IFactory interfaces
08 May 2012
- 16:57 Feature #18 (Archived): Friendlification of OutputData class
- It would be nice to hide axis&index business of OutputData structure (still but being able to use it) and have somet...
03 May 2012
25 Apr 2012
- 10:47 Feature #15 (Archived): DWBA for cylindrical particles
- Implement as a proof of concept the functionality inside the reduced version of IsGISAXS.
- 10:21 Feature #14 (Resolved): Choose platform-independent build system
- To allow simple installation of BornAgain on all requested platforms.
Requested platforms are currently:
* Linux ...
23 Apr 2012
- 15:07 Feature #11 (Resolved): Documents generation from the source code
- Doxyfile in Doc/Doxygen directory. Make 'doxygen' to compile documentation.
19 Apr 2012
- 14:33 Feature #13 (Rejected): Implement parameterized shape functions and their respective form factors
- To calculate the effect of dispersed particles (or holes) in a GISAS geometry, one needs a description of form factor...
- 14:27 Feature #7 (Archived): Build unit tests for OutputData and NamedVector
- Basic unit tests implemented.
18 Apr 2012
- 11:25 Feature #12 (Backlog): Core: SLD: Calculation of refractive index for x-rays and neutrons from da...
- Implement classes for retrieving refractive index using chemical formula of material and energies of neutrons/x-rays....
- 11:04 Feature #11 (Archived): Documents generation from the source code
- We have to setup the system for documents generation from the source code
16 Apr 2012
- 15:50 Feature #9 (Resolved): Automatic Makefile generation for multi-project.
- For the moment the project is compiled via qmake/make for linux and mac. Alternative way of compilation (probably cma...
Also available in: Atom