From 15 Apr 2013 to 14 May 2013
14 May 2013
- 21:14 Revision b8aaa611: Layers are draggable and movable inside MultiLayer
- 11:31 Feature #270 (Sprint): Provide compilation under Windows (part 1)
11 May 2013
- 20:48 Refactoring #158: Refactor parameter pool
- See also the item related to Visitor pattern:
with a parameterpoolvisitor, the registration of parameters can be don...
10 May 2013
09 May 2013
- 23:11 Feature #287 (Rejected): IntensityData campaign
- This is the parent of all tasks related to IntensityData.
Efforts should be coordinated with raw-data reduction so...
- 21:28 Feature #14 (Backlog): Choose platform-independent build system
- 20:59 Feature #285 (Rejected): decide about Python binding
- We need to choose between different methods of embedding C++ into Python:
- boost::python with Py++
- 20:24 Feature #284 (Rejected): === Fit ===
- This is the parent for all issues concerned with fitting.
Before investing substantial effort into improved fittin...
08 May 2013
- 10:59 Documentation #157 (Backlog): full documentation of implemented theory for para- and mesocrystals
- 10:59 Documentation #166 (Backlog): Create architectural overview documentation
- 09:32 Revision 98c00585: Merge branch 'plot_ff' into develop
- 09:30 Revision aebdd883: Modifications of mathematical operations with complex vectors (BasicVector3D.cpp)
07 May 2013
- 17:56 Refactoring #204 (Resolved): Implement ISampleVisitor
- 17:55 Revision 35211757: Merge branch 'sample_visitor' into develop
- 17:55 Revision f4aa5c8c: Added accept methods to subclasses of ISample
- 16:52 Revision f32ece74: Added ISampleVisitor interface
- 16:52 Revision eeca2e49: aesthetics
- 16:51 Feature #280 (Resolved): Improve numerics of specular matrix calculation at small angles
- 16:51 Feature #280 (Sprint): Improve numerics of specular matrix calculation at small angles
- 16:12 Feature #280 (Archived): Improve numerics of specular matrix calculation at small angles
- For small angles alpha_in, the reflected and transmitted wave amplitudes in the substrate layer seem to be unstable n...
- 16:50 Revision f117abc1: Merge branch 'spec_matrix2' into develop
- 16:50 Revision b64994a3: Improved numerics for SpecularMatrix calculation
- 16:13 Documentation #260 (Resolved): write-up basic formalism for polarized GISAS, and suggest roadmap ...
- 16:09 Revision b3d85577: Merge branch 'spec_matrix' into develop
- 16:08 Revision b44dd618: Added performance test and removed sin(alpha) term in matrix calculation
- 13:15 Feature #271 (Backlog): Implement PyQt4 prototype
- 13:15 Feature #271: Implement PyQt4 prototype
- The development of py-qt prototype has been started in ./BornAgain/GUI/pytgui. The initial ideas was to reproduce the...
- 12:36 Revision fbde3bf3: Attempt to compile qt-manhattan with SIP
06 May 2013
- 16:55 Revision 62869659: First version of PyGUI running FancyTabWidget
- 14:00 Revision 0246b57c: Refactored SpecularMatrix to use Eigen library for matrix calculations
- 11:22 Revision e759dd03: Added functional test for specular matrix calculation
03 May 2013
- 17:05 Revision 8afc5d2b: Fixed some compilation issues and moved source file
- 16:59 Revision 79d2a9b7: Added prototype calculation for matrix formalism in scalar scattering case
- 15:20 Testing #269 (Backlog): PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using SIP
- 15:19 Testing #269: PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using SIP
- I have prepared first binding example ex01_HelloWorld using SIP build system. In principle one have to implement anot...
- 11:38 Testing #268 (Resolved): PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using boost::python
- 11:38 Testing #268 (Sprint): PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using boost::python
- 11:38 Testing #268: PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using boost::python
- I have created 12 isolated examples showing how to bind C++ with python using boost-python.
Examples are located on...
26 Apr 2013
- 11:14 Feature #271 (Sprint): Implement PyQt4 prototype
- 11:14 Feature #271 (Rejected): Implement PyQt4 prototype
- Write PyQt GUI prototype which fully reproduces the functionality of our existing C++ GUI
* requires investigation...
- 10:33 Feature #270 (Archived): Provide compilation under Windows (part 1)
- * Set Windows environment for the group
Is it possible to use terminal server?
What about buying Windows 7 64bi...
- 09:06 Testing #269 (Sprint): PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using SIP
25 Apr 2013
- 13:21 Testing #269 (Rejected): PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using SIP
- 13:20 Testing #268 (Archived): PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using boost::python
24 Apr 2013
- 14:07 Testing #209 (Resolved): Run valgrind on all FunctionalTests
- 14:06 Testing #209: Run valgrind on all FunctionalTests
- Tested isgisaxs1,2,3,4,15 with valgrind. Leakages are absent _at_all_
==9948== LEAK SUMMARY:
- 11:35 Revision 7b8e8b8d: Minor memory leakages
23 Apr 2013
- 14:33 Bug #214 (Resolved): Weird double delete somewhere in boost/gzip while runing functional tests on...
- 14:33 Bug #214: Weird double delete somewhere in boost/gzip while runing functional tests on mac+gcc48
- Looks like it's not possible to mix macport's version of boost (compiled with clang and with mac's system stdlib) wit...
17 Apr 2013
- 11:41 Bug #267 (Rejected): Fix stderr redirection of TestCore unit tests
- The problem originated in DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH being badly defined in both (yes, both) IDE's...
- 11:33 Bug #267 (Rejected): Fix stderr redirection of TestCore unit tests
- In Eclipse and QtCreator, the automatic running of unit tests does not work due to stderr redirection producing an er...
16 Apr 2013
- 17:52 Revision 27d05d31: Merge branch 'singleton_removal' into develop
- 17:51 Refactoring #266 (Archived): Refactor MaterialManager
- Should it be an application-wide registry of materials? Does it need to be Singleton?
Is its usage not too cumbersom...
- 17:49 Refactoring #162 (Resolved): Refactoring: investigate removal of ISingleton classes
- 17:38 Refactoring #162: Refactoring: investigate removal of ISingleton classes
- Actually, FunctionalTestFactory is better seen as a registry, which is initialized in main() of App and only passed t...
- 13:33 Refactoring #162: Refactoring: investigate removal of ISingleton classes
- After analysis of the evilness of singletons, its alternatives and the specific places where we use them, I suggest t...
- 17:45 Revision 675df01c: aesthetics: column width 80
- 17:05 Revision 23c5a175: Removed Singleton behavior from FunctionalTestFactory; now it is just a regist...
15 Apr 2013
- 15:01 Feature #264 (Resolved): Change conventions (feedback from GISS Workshop)
- After the presentation of BornAgain usage at the GISS2013 workshop, the following remarks were given by S. Roth:
- 14:27 Documentation #260 (In Progress): write-up basic formalism for polarized GISAS, and suggest roadm...
- 14:24 Documentation #251 (Resolved): redmine configuration: send out correct links
- 09:54 Feature #14: Choose platform-independent build system
- This item is deferred until after renaming campaign is closed
Also available in: Atom