From 08 May 2013 to 06 Jun 2013
05 Jun 2013
- 14:02 Feature #288 (Backlog): Provide correct implementation of tilted cylinder (and cone) formfactor f...
- 14:02 Feature #288 (Sprint): Provide correct implementation of tilted cylinder (and cone) formfactor fo...
04 Jun 2013
03 Jun 2013
- 11:36 Feature #293 (Rejected): Provide export of ISample object into python code creating the same object
- 11:34 Feature #292 (Rejected): SampleDesigner: Provide conversion of SampleView into ISample object
- 11:33 Feature #291 (Archived): SampleDesigner: Provide convertion of ISample object into SampleView
- Provide graphic representation of ISample (created via C++ interface) in the SampleDesigner widget
- 11:30 Feature #290 (Archived): Provide MaterialEditorView
- Light material editor with possibility add/remove materials and assign materials to LayerView and FormFactorView
- 11:28 Feature #188 (Resolved): GUI for sample definition (design and implement prototype)
- 11:27 Feature #188: GUI for sample definition (design and implement prototype)
- New SampleDesigner allows to create graphical representation of ISample with drag and drop interface (SampleWidgetBox...
- 10:51 Bug #214 (Archived): Weird double delete somewhere in boost/gzip while runing functional tests on...
- 10:51 Refactoring #162 (Archived): Refactoring: investigate removal of ISingleton classes
- 10:51 Refactoring #204 (Archived): Implement ISampleVisitor
- 10:51 Testing #209 (Archived): Run valgrind on all FunctionalTests
- 10:51 Documentation #260 (Archived): write-up basic formalism for polarized GISAS, and suggest roadmap ...
- 10:51 Testing #268 (Archived): PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using boost::python
- 10:51 Feature #280 (Archived): Improve numerics of specular matrix calculation at small angles
- 10:51 Documentation #241 (Archived): simplify redmine workflow
- 10:51 Documentation #251 (Archived): redmine configuration: send out correct links
- 10:51 Documentation #259 (Archived): report IsGIsaxs bugs to Rémi
17 May 2013
- 14:05 Bug #226 (Archived): check mathematics behind complex->complex usage of mag, magxy, dot, cross, c...
- 14:05 Bug #226 (Resolved): check mathematics behind complex->complex usage of mag, magxy, dot, cross, c...
- 14:03 Refactoring #262 (Rejected): clarify semantics of INamed
15 May 2013
- 18:43 Testing #269 (Rejected): PythonAPI: prepare set of C++/Python binding examples using SIP
- SIP seems not to be the elegant solution we were hoping for.
See #285: we stay with boost::python and Py++ until a...
- 18:41 Feature #285 (Rejected): decide about Python binding
- leave boost::python and Py++, until an alternative is proven viable
- 18:39 Feature #285 (Sprint): decide about Python binding
- 17:03 Feature #288 (Archived): Provide correct implementation of tilted cylinder (and cone) formfactor ...
- related to the discussion about complex wavevectors
the main question is:
is there an analytical solution to the fo...
14 May 2013
11 May 2013
- 20:48 Refactoring #158: Refactor parameter pool
- See also the item related to Visitor pattern:
with a parameterpoolvisitor, the registration of parameters can be don...
09 May 2013
- 23:11 Feature #287 (Rejected): IntensityData campaign
- This is the parent of all tasks related to IntensityData.
Efforts should be coordinated with raw-data reduction so...
- 21:28 Feature #14 (Backlog): Choose platform-independent build system
- 20:59 Feature #285 (Rejected): decide about Python binding
- We need to choose between different methods of embedding C++ into Python:
- boost::python with Py++
- 20:24 Feature #284 (Rejected): === Fit ===
- This is the parent for all issues concerned with fitting.
Before investing substantial effort into improved fittin...
08 May 2013
Also available in: Atom