From 06 Jun 2013 to 05 Jul 2013
05 Jul 2013
- 14:58 Feature #319 (Rejected): Core: Provide lamellar form factor for soft matter
- 14:53 Bug #249 (Resolved): FunctionalTests: fitting from python works two times faster than fitting fro...
- 14:52 Bug #249: FunctionalTests: fitting from python works two times faster than fitting from C++
- Can't reproduce the bug. So it can come back.
Possible reason - different number of threads, or difference in defaul...
- 12:05 Bug #249 (Sprint): FunctionalTests: fitting from python works two times faster than fitting from C++
- 14:50 Feature #318 (Archived): Implement beam divergence and wavelength distribution
- 14:18 Feature #317 (Resolved): Remove Decorator pattern from user interface
- The user of our library should not be exposed to implementation details, like the decorator pattern.
For example, in...
- 11:08 Testing #316 (Resolved): Move all IsGISAXS geometries to Core/StandardSample directory
04 Jul 2013
- 17:21 Documentation #315 (Rejected): For the sake of modern look and fill - install latest dokuwiki
- * use standard dokuwiki template
* move bornagain page one level up in dokuwiki hierarchy to be able to tune templat...
- 16:55 Feature #314 (Resolved): Windows compilation part 2
- see notes from item #270
- 16:54 Feature #270 (Archived): Provide compilation under Windows (part 1)
- 16:54 Feature #270 (Resolved): Provide compilation under Windows (part 1)
- 16:53 Feature #270: Provide compilation under Windows (part 1)
- Core part compiles, but not all symbols are exported yet in the dll.
There is a problem getting Root Mathmore librar...
- 16:26 Feature #312 (Resolved): Develop enough neutron polarization support to simulate samples from S. ...
- 16:24 Documentation #311 (Resolved): Adapt local python script for plotting data
- Add axes
- 15:53 Feature #310 (Backlog): Finish deb package
- 15:53 Feature #310 (Resolved): Finish deb package
- 15:47 Documentation #309 (Resolved): Write how to install in manual and wiki
* also add cpp test into Examples
- 15:45 Feature #271 (Rejected): Implement PyQt4 prototype
- 15:35 Feature #299 (Sprint): Ease installation for users
- 15:35 Feature #301 (Sprint): Implement batch mode for the Simulation (suggestion of Gunthard Benecke)
- 15:34 Documentation #307 (Sprint): Populate examples directory with several well commented python scripts
- 15:33 Feature #290 (Archived): Provide MaterialEditorView
- 15:33 Feature #291 (Archived): SampleDesigner: Provide convertion of ISample object into SampleView
- 15:33 Feature #296 (Archived): Implement ISamplePrintVisitor
- 15:33 Feature #298 (Archived): Prepare talk for Diamond workshop
- 15:33 Feature #188 (Archived): GUI for sample definition (design and implement prototype)
- 11:16 Feature #292: SampleDesigner: Provide conversion of SampleView into ISample object
- It is partly done (50%), I am postponing the development due to urgent user requests.
02 Jul 2013
- 14:31 Feature #308 (Resolved): Provide limited cuda implementation for speed comparison
- Develop small cuda code to test possible speed-up of BornAgain
- 12:43 Documentation #307 (Resolved): Populate examples directory with several well commented python scr...
* Examples should be from IsGISAXS: ex-01, ex-04 (2ddl) (what else?)
* same examples should be later explained in ...
- 11:39 Feature #305 (Rejected): Implement simulation of lateral structured test sample from Stefan Mattauch
- Stefan Mattauch asked us for the simulation of
GISANS/Reflectometry of lateral structured AFM-test sample
- 11:27 Feature #304 (Archived): Provide compilation of HipGISAXS and run test simulation on GPU
- HipGISAXS opened the code
To start learning CUDA, OpenMP ......
- 11:18 Refactoring #303 (Archived): Drop shared_ptr usage for BasicVector3D
- * due to thread safety
* due to our object ownership policy
* due to future GPU support, and so probably completely...
- 11:10 Refactoring #302 (Archived): Return global static constants in the namespace back
- * "alpha_f" and "phi_f" should be moved back into static constants
- 11:04 Feature #301 (Resolved): Implement batch mode for the Simulation (suggestion of Gunthard Benecke)
- To allow "poor man's OpenMP support" there should be the way to run same python script on 100 different batch machine...
- 10:26 Feature #298 (Resolved): Prepare talk for Diamond workshop
01 Jul 2013
- 17:29 Feature #300 (Rejected): Investigate alternatives to Monte-Carlo computation of non-analytic form...
- See HipGisaxs:
Using Green's theorem, they calculate the form factor on the surface of the object (with triangulation)
- 17:24 Feature #299 (Resolved): Ease installation for users
- Possible actions:
* limit dependencies on external (big) libraries (root, boost vs fftw3)
** provide compilation wi...
20 Jun 2013
- 18:12 Feature #298 (Sprint): Prepare talk for Diamond workshop
- 18:12 Feature #298 (Archived): Prepare talk for Diamond workshop
- 18:02 Refactoring #297 (Rejected): Refactor campaign for SampleDesigner
- * refactor DesignerScene to have not so messy access to DesignerWidgetFactory, SampleBuilderFactory and SampleViewAli...
- 17:46 Feature #291 (Resolved): SampleDesigner: Provide convertion of ISample object into SampleView
17 Jun 2013
12 Jun 2013
Also available in: Atom