From 27 Aug 2013 to 25 Sep 2013
25 Sep 2013
- 17:40 Documentation #406 (Resolved): Review Software Architecture section
- Wrote one introductory page for the software architecture and updated plot. Included Walter's old Architecture.tex a...
- 17:05 Refactoring #370 (Resolved): Remove unnecessary code duplication introduced during implementation...
- 17:04 Feature #390 (Resolved): Make implementations of interference functions transparent to whether co...
- 16:50 Testing #414 (Archived): Implement functional test: polarized DWBA with zero magnetic field
- 16:48 Testing #413 (Archived): Repair MesoCrystal functional test
- 16:47 Testing #412 (Resolved): Unit and functional tests campaign
- 11:20 Feature #411 (Resolved): Provide help functions for analysis of polarized OutputData structures
- A polarized OutputData structure consists of a 2-dimensional array of 2x2 matrices.
Provide a global function that r...
- 11:15 Feature #410 (Archived): Review and improve on mesocrystal form factors
- Taking into account that the coherence domain of the crystal structure is limited, the shape of the Bragg peaks could...
- 11:12 Refactoring #409 (Rejected): Core: remove duplicate functions "evaluate" and "evaluatePol"
- Both form factors and interference functions contain "evaluate" and "evaluatePol" methods for scalar and matrix ampli...
24 Sep 2013
- 17:28 Documentation #407 (Resolved): Review Installation section
- 16:15 Documentation #407 (Resolved): Review Installation section
- 17:27 Documentation #408 (Resolved): Update wiki page to conform with the UserManual
- 17:13 Feature #399 (Resolved): Provide diffuse calculation for polarized mesocrystals
- 10:45 Documentation #406 (Resolved): Review Software Architecture section
- 09:59 Feature #405 (Rejected): Move filepath definitions to one single class/namespace
- Currently, all functional tests are required to define "magic paths" that refer to reference data with which to compa...
23 Sep 2013
- 17:00 Bug #403 (Resolved): Debian unittest failure
- 11:51 Documentation #404 (Archived): Prepare poster for GISAXS2013 Workshop in Hamburg
20 Sep 2013
- 15:41 Bug #403 (Sprint): Debian unittest failure
- 13:59 Feature #314 (Resolved): Windows compilation part 2
* The whole chain: BornAgainCore + BornAgainFit + UnitTests + FunctionalTests + App + GUI are compiled under Wind...
- 13:53 Feature #391 (Resolved): Compile GUI for windows using cmake-mingw and cmake-msvc
- 13:53 Feature #391 (Sprint): Compile GUI for windows using cmake-mingw and cmake-msvc
19 Sep 2013
- 17:19 Feature #402 (Resolved): Use cmake in eclipse build
- 10:35 Feature #402 (Resolved): Use cmake in eclipse build
- 15:32 Bug #403 (Resolved): Debian unittest failure
- See the attached file for details.
- 10:17 Feature #14 (Resolved): Choose platform-independent build system
- 10:16 Feature #14 (Sprint): Choose platform-independent build system
I think it is done.
Build system is - cmake.
- 10:09 Feature #78 (Rejected): Code quality: insert App code in doxygen in the form of the group; remove...
- 10:07 Feature #401 (Rejected): Code cleanup in widgetbox to get rid from private Qt headers
- 10:06 Feature #400 (Archived): Move QtVariantManager into directory "externals" as static library
17 Sep 2013
16 Sep 2013
- 17:56 Feature #363 (Resolved): Compile App using cmake-mingw and cmake-msvc
- MSVC compilation of App is done. Installer is working too, so on fresh PC without ROOT installed it will work.
13 Sep 2013
- 13:56 Support #371 (Resolved): Simulate S. Disch's sample
- The simulation itself is functioning. The work needed to have a simulation that resembles the measured data will be p...
- 13:55 Feature #368 (Resolved): Provide correct normalization of polarized neutron intensity
12 Sep 2013
- 15:48 Feature #366 (Resolved): Create windows installer package
Installer has been generated using MSVC + CMake + CPack + NSIS on Windows 8 machine and validated on Windows 7 mach...
11 Sep 2013
- 18:58 Documentation #398 (Archived): default installation from tgz; direct only experts to git snapshot
- adapt User Guide and wiki pages
10 Sep 2013
- 14:08 Documentation #315 (Rejected): For the sake of modern look and fill - install latest dokuwiki
- this belongs into sc-intern (#397)
- 12:55 Feature #396 (Archived): Create deb package
- 12:55 Feature #395 (Rejected): Create rpm package
- 12:53 Documentation #394 (Archived): Write man page(s)
- As a minimum, "man bornagain" should indicate what the program is about, how it can be executed, and where more infor...
06 Sep 2013
- 16:21 Feature #393 (Archived): Create Mac installer
- probably *.dmg installer based on cmake-cpack
- 15:38 Feature #392 (Resolved): Use scalar reflection/transmission coefficients in absence of magnetizat...
- 14:56 Feature #392 (Resolved): Use scalar reflection/transmission coefficients in absence of magnetizat...
- 14:54 Feature #388 (Resolved): Test polarization simulation with IsGISAXS03 example
- 14:53 Feature #389 (Resolved): Make common interface for reflection/transmission coefficients and their...
- 14:24 Feature #391 (Resolved): Compile GUI for windows using cmake-mingw and cmake-msvc
- 14:23 Feature #365 (Resolved): Switch to Microsoft VC2012 in windows build
All builds qmake-mingw, cmake-mingw and msvc are working in Debug and Release modes for Core + Fit + UnitTests + Fu...
04 Sep 2013
- 11:29 Feature #390 (Resolved): Make implementations of interference functions transparent to whether co...
- 11:27 Feature #389 (Resolved): Make common interface for reflection/transmission coefficients and their...
- 11:19 Feature #388 (Resolved): Test polarization simulation with IsGISAXS03 example
- Add small value of magnetic field inside layer/particle to see if the resulting intensity is still close to the origi...
- 11:17 Feature #386 (Sprint): Add extra functionality for neutron polarization
- 11:12 Feature #386 (Rejected): Add extra functionality for neutron polarization
- see child items
- 11:17 Documentation #387 (Rejected): Provide correct calculation of detected intensity for polarization
- Take correct care of the density matrix of the incoming beam and the polarizer before the detector.
- 11:14 Feature #32 (Rejected): Implement neutron polarization (for magnetic scattering)
- Already done in other issue
02 Sep 2013
29 Aug 2013
- 16:47 Documentation #372 (Sprint): Review fitting section
- 16:47 Documentation #372 (Archived): Review fitting section
- 16:44 Feature #364 (Resolved): Switch to cmake build system in windows build
* Cmake+mingw for windows is working (libraries + functional tests but not App, GUI)
* See updated installation in...
27 Aug 2013
Also available in: Atom