From 07 Oct 2013 to 05 Nov 2013
05 Nov 2013
- 12:10 Bug #470 (Sprint): fitting example failure
- 09:22 Bug #470: fitting example failure
- Refdata_fitcylinderprisms.txt is provided in the source package, but not in the binary package.
- 09:18 Bug #470 (Archived): fitting example failure
- Examples/python/fitting/ex002_FitCylindersAndPrisms/FitCylindersPrisms_advanced.py and FitCylindersPrisms.py fail be...
- 12:09 Feature #437 (Resolved): Provide OutputData with ExportToNumpy function for PythonAPI
Finally, in python we have IntensityData == OutputData<double> and couple of new functions defined
- 11:22 Documentation #471 (Archived): Write down formalism for polarized DWBA on embedded particles
- And communicate this to E.Kentzinger.
He will provide the theory for DWBA on domains and roughness for polarized neu...
- 10:22 Support #460 (Sprint): Create git repository for user related info
04 Nov 2013
- 17:43 Bug #469 (Archived): Review form factor calculation for big particle dimensions
- In one dimension, the correct integral for a shape of 'radius' L is:
- 17:31 Feature #55 (Rejected): PythonAPI: implement python unit tests infrastructure
- No need to set up additional infrastructure. I started to use elements of Python's unittest in TestPyCore (see new in...
31 Oct 2013
- 15:08 Bug #468 (Archived): Make use of python interpreter to guess libpython location
- CMake can be puzzled if more then one python is present on the system.
To avoid mixing of different version of inter...
- 15:04 Feature #431 (Sprint): Build: provide thisbornagain.sh to set system PATHs to the installation di...
30 Oct 2013
- 17:40 Bug #466 (Rejected): Our CMake gets confused when there are boost 1.46 and 1.48 present on the sy...
- It finds boost 1.46 and then complains, that version is too old.
Was nnoticed on Alice's ubuntu.
29 Oct 2013
- 16:44 Documentation #448 (Sprint): Examples: prepare FitCylindersAndPrism_detailed example
- 16:42 Feature #465 (Archived): Organize BornAgain mail list with subscription
- 16:41 Feature #464 (Rejected): Investigate running TeamCity build agent on Windows server
- 16:39 Documentation #449 (Sprint): Review manual's simulation python example section to conform changes...
- 16:23 Bug #447 (Sprint): Our minimum required cmake version 2.8.0 doesn't contain PARSE_MACRO
- 16:18 Bug #463 (Archived): Provide compilation under Jülich CentOS 5.10
- Josef Heinen reported build failure on Jülich CentOS due to static version of libpython.a (thread issue)
- 16:16 Bug #462 (Archived): Provide compilation on Jülich MacOS server
- Josef Heinen observed build failure on Jülich MacOS server.
CMake gets tangled between different versions of Python ...
- 16:13 Bug #461 (Archived): Provide compilation on latest MacOS Maverick
- Josef Heinen found out build failure on latest MacOS Maverick.
Apparently new MacOS clang is too strict with our code.
- 11:38 Support #460 (Archived): Create git repository for user related info
- * should be protected
* kind of database of users and they requests
* among other things, will contain scripts with...
- 11:34 Documentation #455 (Sprint): Add demos into Examples/python section
- 11:32 Documentation #441 (Resolved): Prepare talk for Koordinierungstreffen
- 11:32 Feature #444 (Resolved): Prepare talk for ILL
- 11:25 Documentation #459 (Archived): Review installation section
- * Describe installation on Windows if the user already has Python installed
* Recommend PyCharm
* Explain thisborna...
26 Oct 2013
- 18:15 Documentation #456 (Resolved): Prepare talk "Data Analysis in HEP" for ILL
- 18:15 Documentation #458 (Resolved): Prepare talk about Python bindings for ILL
21 Oct 2013
- 10:51 Documentation #458 (Archived): Prepare talk about Python bindings for ILL
- 10:13 Testing #457 (Resolved): Implement unit tests for form factors
19 Oct 2013
18 Oct 2013
- 10:03 Documentation #455 (Archived): Add demos into Examples/python section
- Those demos which Walter has prepared for Hamburg/ILL.
With short README.
- 09:39 Feature #454 (Archived): Change behavior of setParameterValue
- If there is '*' in the parameter name, then setMatchedParametersValue should be used instead of setParameterValue
17 Oct 2013
- 11:34 Feature #450 (Resolved): Provide python function to retrieve polarized output data
- 10:06 Feature #450 (Archived): Provide python function to retrieve polarized output data
- 09:42 Documentation #449 (Archived): Review manual's simulation python example section to conform chang...
- 09:38 Refactoring #443 (Resolved): Refactor IMinimizer for better control of minimizer option
16 Oct 2013
- 17:42 Documentation #448 (Archived): Examples: prepare FitCylindersAndPrism_detailed example
- It has to contain access to Simulated data with optimal parameters from the fit and simple matplotlib visualization
15 Oct 2013
- 15:51 Bug #447 (Archived): Our minimum required cmake version 2.8.0 doesn't contain PARSE_MACRO
- Add another minimum required version 2.8.10(?) or add own version of PARSE_MACRO
- 13:12 Refactoring #236: multi-line comment style
- In 'modern' IDE's, the symmetric version can also be collapsed :)
- 12:59 Refactoring #236 (Backlog): multi-line comment style
- libBornAgainFit should be equipped with correct header too
- 11:11 Feature #446 (Archived): Repair broken Genetic minimizer after we get rid from ROOT dependency
- 11:02 Testing #445 (Archived): Implement BornAgainFit unit test infrastructure
- 10:06 Feature #444 (Archived): Prepare talk for ILL
- 09:14 Refactoring #443 (Archived): Refactor IMinimizer for better control of minimizer option
14 Oct 2013
- 16:29 Documentation #439 (Resolved): Explain sample parameters paradigm in simulation examples section
11 Oct 2013
- 18:03 Documentation #442 (Rejected): Review SoftwareDesignOverview section
- 16:22 Documentation #441 (Archived): Prepare talk for Koordinierungstreffen
- 15:58 Documentation #440 (Resolved): Create svg plot representing minimization flow
- 13:47 Documentation #440 (Archived): Create svg plot representing minimization flow
- 15:58 Feature #438 (Resolved): Adjust existing python examples to conform PEP8 style
- 09:36 Feature #438 (Archived): Adjust existing python examples to conform PEP8 style
- 13:48 Refactoring #436 (Sprint): Refactor ISample, IParameterized and ParameterPool for better access t...
- 13:47 Feature #437 (Sprint): Provide OutputData with ExportToNumpy function for PythonAPI
- 12:34 Documentation #439 (Archived): Explain sample parameters paradigm in simulation examples section
10 Oct 2013
- 16:06 Feature #437 (Archived): Provide OutputData with ExportToNumpy function for PythonAPI
- This has to be discussed. We need some general approach to access OutputData in Python,
including the cases when Out...
- 15:59 Feature #287 (Backlog): IntensityData campaign
- 15:57 Refactoring #436 (Archived): Refactor ISample, IParameterized and ParameterPool for better access...
- Refactor ISample, IParameterized and ParameterPool for better access to global ISample's parameter pool and natural i...
- 15:54 Feature #34: Implement different types of detector scans
This must be the part of some other activity, not OutputData
- 14:59 Feature #434 (Rejected): User Requests campaign
- 14:33 Feature #434 (Rejected): User Requests campaign
- This is the issue to group different user requests
- 14:39 Feature #435 (Archived): Request: provide JFM with the python script simulating the sample_jfm1
- sample_jfm1 means two homogeneous layers with spheres 50nm at hexagonal lattice.
There will be probably other reques...
09 Oct 2013
- 23:05 Documentation #432: Examples: prepare example with correlated roughness interface
- Also provide one example with just a single rough interface
08 Oct 2013
- 23:38 Documentation #433 (Rejected): Write paragraph with performance comparison IsGISAXS vs FitGISAXS ...
- 17:24 Documentation #432 (Archived): Examples: prepare example with correlated roughness interface
- 17:09 Feature #431 (Archived): Build: provide thisbornagain.sh to set system PATHs to the installation ...
- 10:01 Feature #430 (Archived): Examples: prepare example with core shell nanoparticles
- This should be taken from
During GISAXS2013 workshop there were ...
- 09:20 Documentation #423 (Resolved): Prepare demo for GISASXS 2013
07 Oct 2013
- 16:46 Documentation #429 (Archived): Write Appendix which lists all implemented examples from Examples ...
- With plots which are produced by every example.
- 16:34 Documentation #427 (Rejected): User Examples campaign
- This is a master issue for all usage examples to be placed in Examples section.
These examples should clearly demon...
Also available in: Atom