From 08 Oct 2013 to 06 Nov 2013
06 Nov 2013
- 13:38 Feature #333 (Rejected): PythonAPI: provide convertion of eigen matrix to numpy array
Lets drop this issue. For the moment we are able to read polarized output data from python, no need to try to bin...
- 13:32 Documentation #448 (Resolved): Examples: prepare FitCylindersAndPrism_detailed example
- New example python/fitting/FitCylindersPrism_detailed.py with graphics showing the iteration progress
- 12:39 Bug #473 (Archived): Simulation fails at zero abundance in particle_decoration.addParticle
- The error message does not describe the problem:...
05 Nov 2013
- 12:10 Bug #470 (Sprint): fitting example failure
- 09:22 Bug #470: fitting example failure
- Refdata_fitcylinderprisms.txt is provided in the source package, but not in the binary package.
- 09:18 Bug #470 (Archived): fitting example failure
- Examples/python/fitting/ex002_FitCylindersAndPrisms/FitCylindersPrisms_advanced.py and FitCylindersPrisms.py fail be...
- 12:09 Feature #437 (Resolved): Provide OutputData with ExportToNumpy function for PythonAPI
Finally, in python we have IntensityData == OutputData<double> and couple of new functions defined
- 11:22 Documentation #471 (Archived): Write down formalism for polarized DWBA on embedded particles
- And communicate this to E.Kentzinger.
He will provide the theory for DWBA on domains and roughness for polarized neu...
- 10:22 Support #460 (Sprint): Create git repository for user related info
04 Nov 2013
- 17:43 Bug #469 (Archived): Review form factor calculation for big particle dimensions
- In one dimension, the correct integral for a shape of 'radius' L is:
- 17:31 Feature #55 (Rejected): PythonAPI: implement python unit tests infrastructure
- No need to set up additional infrastructure. I started to use elements of Python's unittest in TestPyCore (see new in...
31 Oct 2013
- 15:08 Bug #468 (Archived): Make use of python interpreter to guess libpython location
- CMake can be puzzled if more then one python is present on the system.
To avoid mixing of different version of inter...
- 15:04 Feature #431 (Sprint): Build: provide thisbornagain.sh to set system PATHs to the installation di...
30 Oct 2013
- 17:40 Bug #466 (Rejected): Our CMake gets confused when there are boost 1.46 and 1.48 present on the sy...
- It finds boost 1.46 and then complains, that version is too old.
Was nnoticed on Alice's ubuntu.
29 Oct 2013
- 16:44 Documentation #448 (Sprint): Examples: prepare FitCylindersAndPrism_detailed example
- 16:42 Feature #465 (Archived): Organize BornAgain mail list with subscription
- 16:41 Feature #464 (Rejected): Investigate running TeamCity build agent on Windows server
- 16:39 Documentation #449 (Sprint): Review manual's simulation python example section to conform changes...
- 16:23 Bug #447 (Sprint): Our minimum required cmake version 2.8.0 doesn't contain PARSE_MACRO
- 16:18 Bug #463 (Archived): Provide compilation under Jülich CentOS 5.10
- Josef Heinen reported build failure on Jülich CentOS due to static version of libpython.a (thread issue)
- 16:16 Bug #462 (Archived): Provide compilation on Jülich MacOS server
- Josef Heinen observed build failure on Jülich MacOS server.
CMake gets tangled between different versions of Python ...
- 16:13 Bug #461 (Archived): Provide compilation on latest MacOS Maverick
- Josef Heinen found out build failure on latest MacOS Maverick.
Apparently new MacOS clang is too strict with our code.
- 11:38 Support #460 (Archived): Create git repository for user related info
- * should be protected
* kind of database of users and they requests
* among other things, will contain scripts with...
- 11:34 Documentation #455 (Sprint): Add demos into Examples/python section
- 11:32 Documentation #441 (Resolved): Prepare talk for Koordinierungstreffen
- 11:32 Feature #444 (Resolved): Prepare talk for ILL
- 11:25 Documentation #459 (Archived): Review installation section
- * Describe installation on Windows if the user already has Python installed
* Recommend PyCharm
* Explain thisborna...
26 Oct 2013
- 18:15 Documentation #456 (Resolved): Prepare talk "Data Analysis in HEP" for ILL
- 18:15 Documentation #458 (Resolved): Prepare talk about Python bindings for ILL
21 Oct 2013
- 10:51 Documentation #458 (Archived): Prepare talk about Python bindings for ILL
- 10:13 Testing #457 (Resolved): Implement unit tests for form factors
19 Oct 2013
18 Oct 2013
- 10:03 Documentation #455 (Archived): Add demos into Examples/python section
- Those demos which Walter has prepared for Hamburg/ILL.
With short README.
- 09:39 Feature #454 (Archived): Change behavior of setParameterValue
- If there is '*' in the parameter name, then setMatchedParametersValue should be used instead of setParameterValue
17 Oct 2013
- 11:34 Feature #450 (Resolved): Provide python function to retrieve polarized output data
- 10:06 Feature #450 (Archived): Provide python function to retrieve polarized output data
- 09:42 Documentation #449 (Archived): Review manual's simulation python example section to conform chang...
- 09:38 Refactoring #443 (Resolved): Refactor IMinimizer for better control of minimizer option
16 Oct 2013
- 17:42 Documentation #448 (Archived): Examples: prepare FitCylindersAndPrism_detailed example
- It has to contain access to Simulated data with optimal parameters from the fit and simple matplotlib visualization
15 Oct 2013
- 15:51 Bug #447 (Archived): Our minimum required cmake version 2.8.0 doesn't contain PARSE_MACRO
- Add another minimum required version 2.8.10(?) or add own version of PARSE_MACRO
- 13:12 Refactoring #236: multi-line comment style
- In 'modern' IDE's, the symmetric version can also be collapsed :)
- 12:59 Refactoring #236 (Backlog): multi-line comment style
- libBornAgainFit should be equipped with correct header too
- 11:11 Feature #446 (Archived): Repair broken Genetic minimizer after we get rid from ROOT dependency
- 11:02 Testing #445 (Archived): Implement BornAgainFit unit test infrastructure
- 10:06 Feature #444 (Archived): Prepare talk for ILL
- 09:14 Refactoring #443 (Archived): Refactor IMinimizer for better control of minimizer option
14 Oct 2013
- 16:29 Documentation #439 (Resolved): Explain sample parameters paradigm in simulation examples section
11 Oct 2013
- 18:03 Documentation #442 (Rejected): Review SoftwareDesignOverview section
- 16:22 Documentation #441 (Archived): Prepare talk for Koordinierungstreffen
- 15:58 Documentation #440 (Resolved): Create svg plot representing minimization flow
- 13:47 Documentation #440 (Archived): Create svg plot representing minimization flow
- 15:58 Feature #438 (Resolved): Adjust existing python examples to conform PEP8 style
- 09:36 Feature #438 (Archived): Adjust existing python examples to conform PEP8 style
- 13:48 Refactoring #436 (Sprint): Refactor ISample, IParameterized and ParameterPool for better access t...
- 13:47 Feature #437 (Sprint): Provide OutputData with ExportToNumpy function for PythonAPI
- 12:34 Documentation #439 (Archived): Explain sample parameters paradigm in simulation examples section
10 Oct 2013
- 16:06 Feature #437 (Archived): Provide OutputData with ExportToNumpy function for PythonAPI
- This has to be discussed. We need some general approach to access OutputData in Python,
including the cases when Out...
- 15:59 Feature #287 (Backlog): IntensityData campaign
- 15:57 Refactoring #436 (Archived): Refactor ISample, IParameterized and ParameterPool for better access...
- Refactor ISample, IParameterized and ParameterPool for better access to global ISample's parameter pool and natural i...
- 15:54 Feature #34: Implement different types of detector scans
This must be the part of some other activity, not OutputData
- 14:59 Feature #434 (Rejected): User Requests campaign
- 14:33 Feature #434 (Rejected): User Requests campaign
- This is the issue to group different user requests
- 14:39 Feature #435 (Archived): Request: provide JFM with the python script simulating the sample_jfm1
- sample_jfm1 means two homogeneous layers with spheres 50nm at hexagonal lattice.
There will be probably other reques...
09 Oct 2013
- 23:05 Documentation #432: Examples: prepare example with correlated roughness interface
- Also provide one example with just a single rough interface
08 Oct 2013
- 23:38 Documentation #433 (Rejected): Write paragraph with performance comparison IsGISAXS vs FitGISAXS ...
- 17:24 Documentation #432 (Archived): Examples: prepare example with correlated roughness interface
- 17:09 Feature #431 (Archived): Build: provide thisbornagain.sh to set system PATHs to the installation ...
- 10:01 Feature #430 (Archived): Examples: prepare example with core shell nanoparticles
- This should be taken from
During GISAXS2013 workshop there were ...
- 09:20 Documentation #423 (Resolved): Prepare demo for GISASXS 2013
Also available in: Atom