From 26 Feb 2014 to 27 Mar 2014
27 Mar 2014
- 12:35 Feature #583 (Backlog): Implement beam divergence functional test
- 12:33 Feature #606 (Backlog): Restore automatic doxygen API generation
- 12:33 Feature #586 (Backlog): Investigate chi2-like objective functions
- 11:50 Bug #605 (Resolved): Fitting examples under Windows doesn't update graphics in realtime
- Can't reproduce this bug. It must be some specific python installation on Windows system.
- 10:36 Refactoring #266 (Resolved): Refactor MaterialManager
MaterialManager has gone completely from Core.
Now it resides in GUI waiting for refactoring of MaterialManagerWid...
25 Mar 2014
- 13:34 Refactoring #594 (Resolved): Revise ParticleDecoration appearance/naming in UserAPI
- 10:11 Testing #457 (Resolved): Implement unit tests for form factors
- 10:11 Testing #457 (Sprint): Implement unit tests for form factors
- 10:10 Documentation #589 (Resolved): Reduce size in Mb of user manual
24 Mar 2014
21 Mar 2014
- 13:47 Feature #641 (Archived): Drag items to root in treeview
- 13:47 Feature #612 (Resolved): Attach Property Editor View to the underlying QStandardItemModel
20 Mar 2014
- 13:15 Feature #628 (Resolved): Implement call back from Simulation to the ProgressBar of JobQueueView
DWBASimulations now can call back to the Simulation to report own progress. The Simulation can call back to GUI to ...
18 Mar 2014
- 17:46 Feature #628 (Sprint): Implement call back from Simulation to the ProgressBar of JobQueueView
- 16:14 Feature #627 (Sprint): Implement serialization of JobQueueModel
- 16:12 Feature #625 (Resolved): Implement basic logic for add/remove/cancel/unddo for JobQueueView
Unddo functionality I skip for the moment. The rest is working.
14 Mar 2014
- 16:49 Feature #626 (Resolved): Implement ProgressBar in Coregui and JobQueueModel
- 16:49 Feature #624 (Resolved): Implement JobQueueView with tree representation of queue's properties an...
13 Mar 2014
- 17:35 Feature #626 (Sprint): Implement ProgressBar in Coregui and JobQueueModel
- 17:23 Feature #625 (Sprint): Implement basic logic for add/remove/cancel/unddo for JobQueueView
11 Mar 2014
- 15:57 Feature #635 (Resolved): Integrate Mahadi's OutputDataWidget into JobQueueView
- 15:52 Feature #623 (Resolved): Implement basics of JobQueueItem and JobQueueModel
10 Mar 2014
- 17:21 Feature #624 (Sprint): Implement JobQueueView with tree representation of queue's properties and ...
- 13:58 Bug #632 (Rejected): Strange behavior of Lattice2DIFParameters from python
according to Walter it is a normal behaviour, but we probably have to user getters/setters then.
- 13:50 Bug #632 (Rejected): Strange behavior of Lattice2DIFParameters from python
It looks like python is completely happy with following
lattice_params = Lattice2DIFParameters()
27 Feb 2014
Also available in: Atom