From 04 Nov 2014 to 03 Dec 2014
03 Dec 2014
- 18:04 Feature #910 (Resolved): Implement automatic check of python examples from users examples directory
New script is available to validate user examples.
- 15:42 Feature #911: Revise usage of PositionParticleInfo
- # ok now
# must be seperate issue
# ParticleInfo (which now contains position) should be used when only probabilities...
- 14:19 Refactoring #913 (Archived): Remove FormFactorDWBAConstZ
- Also for polarization
This functionality can easily be put in the FormFactorDecoratorPosition
- 14:18 Refactoring #568 (Resolved): Refactor ParticleBuilder
- Introduced ParticleCollection
02 Dec 2014
- 13:41 Feature #910 (Sprint): Implement automatic check of python examples from users examples directory
- 10:31 Feature #910 (Archived): Implement automatic check of python examples from users examples directory
- It has to walk through all examples contained in python/simulation directory to automatically produce *.png images.
- 12:35 Feature #912 (Archived): Create example of hexagonal lattice with basis
- It is located in
and has to be validated...
- 12:29 Feature #911 (Archived): Revise usage of PositionParticleInfo
- # check minus sign in -1.0 * m_depth in PositionParticleInfo::clone
# explain in user manual meaning of depth<0 in t...
- 10:21 Documentation #862 (Rejected): Investigate integration of Sphinx documentation into Drupal
- Seems that we will do everything manually
01 Dec 2014
- 15:03 Feature #894 (Resolved): GUI: create collapsible group box
- 11:40 Feature #909 (Archived): Expose MultiLayer's R,T coefficients into Python
28 Nov 2014
- 16:25 Feature #544 (Sprint): Provide example with user's form factor extension from python
Partly done by Walter. We still need functional test.
- 16:23 Feature #737 (Sprint): Provide example demonstrating Monte-Carlo integration for big particles
27 Nov 2014
- 16:00 Feature #908 (Archived): Create 3 user examples demonstrating DA, LMA and SCCA difference
- 15:59 Feature #907 (Backlog): Example to create: MesoCrystal tutorial
26 Nov 2014
- 17:36 Documentation #849: Replace old weblink with bornagainproject.org in user manual
- 17:35 Feature #899 (Backlog): GUI: create "install libBornAgainCore in Python" widget
- not this time
- 17:34 Feature #851 (Resolved): GUI: disable qDebug() outputs for Release build
- 12:36 Feature #866: Revise list of python examples going into release 1.0.0
- Considering the examples already implemented, I would select and sort them as follows:
1. Definition of particles:...
- 11:48 Feature #787 (Resolved): Revise build instruction for Mac
25 Nov 2014
- 15:56 Feature #866: Revise list of python examples going into release 1.0.0
- My [Marina] idea is to group the examples according to their meaning and to sort them from simple to more complicated...
- 14:52 Documentation #906 (Resolved): Update part of the user manual about SSCA approximation
- In the User manual on page 32 is written, that to make a simulation in the SSCA one should just set this approximatio...
- 13:08 Documentation #905 (Archived): Clean up doxygen documentation
- The goal is to have only C++ API and list of files.
So all empty sections like Examples have to be removed.
24 Nov 2014
- 16:30 Refactoring #889 (Resolved): Remove Stochastic parameters in favour of IDistribution classes
- 16:08 Documentation #902 (Resolved): Fill functionality overview section in Drupal
- 11:01 Support #904 (Resolved): Resonator simulations for Frederik Lipfert
- The base silicon block has the dimensions 4 x 8 x 15 cm. On top of the silicon block face ( 8 x 15) there is the mult...
21 Nov 2014
- 12:36 Refactoring #830 (Resolved): Check pass by value for Eigen matrices of fixed size
- 11:29 Feature #887: Windows: provide compilation of BornAgain using MSVC2013
- Compilation for 64bit Windows might also require EIGEN_DONT_ALIGN_STATICALLY
This can just be tested by running our ...
- 09:19 Documentation #902 (Archived): Fill functionality overview section in Drupal
- 08:27 Documentation #901 (Resolved): Fill in Sphinx functionality overview section
19 Nov 2014
- 17:46 Documentation #848 (Resolved): Create BornAgain documentation prototype using Sphinx
- 17:46 Feature #898 (Resolved): Create setup.py for moving BornAgain libraries into users Python
- 17:46 Feature #871 (Resolved): Revise deployment instruction for Mac
- 17:25 Feature #787 (Sprint): Revise build instruction for Mac
- 14:17 Documentation #877 (Resolved): Provide draft webpage
- Draft version is online under
18 Nov 2014
13 Nov 2014
- 13:36 Documentation #893 (Resolved): Check feasibility of custom form factor example in Python
- There remains an issue with multithreading, see #900
- 13:36 Bug #900 (Rejected): Custom form factors in python do not work with multithreading
- 11:37 Testing #795 (Sprint): Test dmg package
- 11:35 Feature #888 (Sprint): Windows: consider include of python27.dll into the installer
- 11:34 Feature #898 (Sprint): Create setup.py for moving BornAgain libraries into users Python
- 09:41 Feature #898 (Archived): Create setup.py for moving BornAgain libraries into users Python
- To be able to install pre-compiled BornAgain libraries using distutils
- 11:34 Feature #899 (Sprint): GUI: create "install libBornAgainCore in Python" widget
- 09:44 Feature #899 (Rejected): GUI: create "install libBornAgainCore in Python" widget
- To consider
Which will be used by Windows, Mac users to install BornAgain core libraries from GUI installation to ...
11 Nov 2014
- 13:53 Feature #895 (Archived): GUI: implement Python script viewer in SampleView
- 13:53 Feature #894 (Archived): GUI: create collapsible group box
- 13:48 Feature #841 (Resolved): Implement 'About BornAgain' widget in Menu/Help
- 13:47 Feature #854 (Resolved): Provide splash screen for starting GUI
- 13:47 Documentation #893 (Archived): Check feasibility of custom form factor example in Python
- 12:38 Refactoring #568 (Sprint): Refactor ParticleBuilder
- 11:43 Feature #892 (Rejected): Provide BornAgain support in MacPorts
- To be decided.
It seems that adding BornAgain in macport is an easy task. Below please find the port file which pr...
10 Nov 2014
- 11:38 Documentation #891 (Resolved): Check and fix examples
- 09:52 Documentation #891 (Archived): Check and fix examples
- API has been changed. Some examples do not work.
07 Nov 2014
- 16:20 Documentation #860 (Resolved): Update installation section with how to compile graphical user int...
- 16:14 Feature #890 (Rejected): Formfactor restrictions in fitting and distributions
- Often fit fails with the error message "Assertion failed: (m_height <= 2.*m_radius)" (for the truncated sphere form f...
- 15:56 Refactoring #889 (Archived): Remove Stochastic parameters in favour of IDistribution classes
- 13:40 Bug #874 (Resolved): Fix undefined reference
- 09:06 Feature #888 (Archived): Windows: consider include of python27.dll into the installer
- To make GUI independent from any local python installations.
The question to answer, how our python27.dll will int...
06 Nov 2014
- 17:44 Feature #841 (Sprint): Implement 'About BornAgain' widget in Menu/Help
- 17:44 Documentation #848 (Sprint): Create BornAgain documentation prototype using Sphinx
- 17:24 Bug #872 (Resolved): PyScript functional tests fail on iffds
- 13:28 Bug #873 (Resolved): Replace IntensityDataIOFactory::writeIntensityData format from .txt to .int ...
- 10:04 Feature #293 (Rejected): Provide export of ISample object into python code creating the same object
This was already done by Abishek
- 09:58 Documentation #863 (Rejected): Install Drupal on application server
This item duplicates item #877
- 09:47 Feature #887 (Archived): Windows: provide compilation of BornAgain using MSVC2013
- * Learn how to compile in 32,64 bits
* Provide compilation in Debug, Release
05 Nov 2014
- 17:28 Feature #885: Provide web statistics
AwStats I know, but there is another solution which requires very little efforts - Google Analytics.
If you ha...
04 Nov 2014
- 18:15 Documentation #781 (Resolved): Provide short description of GUI functionality
- 18:14 Feature #783 (Resolved): Design BornAgain main application icon
We have invented some icon which is kind of OK. Taking into account huge time spent on that, let's move attempts to...
- 16:22 Feature #885 (Archived): Provide web statistics
- These enable us to measure the success and evolution of our website.
AWStats seems to be a good tool for this
Also available in: Atom