From 16 Dec 2014 to 14 Jan 2015
14 Jan 2015
- 08:48 Feature #926 (Rejected): Provide evanescent wave python example
- * User python example demonstrating evanescent wave and intensity depth math in specular geometry.
* Corresponding c...
13 Jan 2015
- 16:49 Feature #855 (Resolved): Check implementation of radial averaging for paracrystal
- 10:30 Feature #925 (Archived): Review collection of functional tests
- Make sure that every example from Examples/python/simulation have corresponding functional test covering similar func...
12 Jan 2015
- 15:23 Refactoring #258 (Resolved): Make enumerator look the same everywhere
- 11:30 Refactoring #242 (Resolved): use GSL for random number sampling
- 10:47 Feature #853 (Backlog): Provide particles with size distribution in GUI
- This issue is partly implemented. Connecting the GUI model's parameter names to domain model names requires a signifi...
- 10:11 Feature #924 (Archived): GUI: update list of saved projects
- If a project directory is missing, remove the project from the list of recent projects
09 Jan 2015
- 16:25 Feature #888 (Backlog): Windows: consider include of python27.dll into the installer
- This will be certainly later, simultaneously with the build on MSVC2014
- 16:23 Feature #912 (Resolved): Create example of hexagonal lattice with basis
- 16:20 Feature #737 (Resolved): Provide example demonstrating Monte-Carlo integration for big particles
08 Jan 2015
- 16:47 Feature #922 (Archived): Add slicing to IntensityDataFunctions
- It is often very helpful to slice the intensity data along phi_f (for a given alpha_f) or along alpha_f. The slicing ...
- 16:40 Support #904 (Resolved): Resonator simulations for Frederik Lipfert
18 Dec 2014
- 16:26 Feature #37 (Rejected): Comparison with experiment: fit sample ex001 from our database
We have more recent experimental challenges... rejecting.
- 16:25 Documentation #166 (Rejected): Create architectural overview documentation
- This is kind of obsolete. We have now Architectural overview on web site. Rejecting...
- 16:21 Support #490 (Rejected): Provide script collecting information about user system
- This issue should be the part of another big issue about crash handler. Rejecting...
- 16:17 Feature #757 (Rejected): Implement logging system for GUI
No clear need for the moment. Rejecting...
- 16:03 Feature #885 (Resolved): Provide web statistics
Google analytics is working, for AWStat we can see later. Declaring as resolved
- 16:02 Feature #885 (Sprint): Provide web statistics
- 15:50 Documentation #865 (Sprint): Switch bornagainproject.org to new website
- 15:49 Documentation #864 (Sprint): Provide Drupal site with minimum set of pages
16 Dec 2014
- 14:44 Feature #909 (Resolved): Expose MultiLayer's R,T coefficients into Python
- Resolved without magnetic case. See Examples/ex05_BeamAndDetector/SpecularSimulation.py and Core/Algorithms/SpecularS...
Also available in: Atom