From 21 Dec 2014 to 19 Jan 2015
19 Jan 2015
- 20:11 Bug #935 (Archived): It is not possible to change phi_f in InstrumentView
- also take care about limits for all parameters in RealTimeView. Currently it is limited to 100*nm
14 Jan 2015
- 08:48 Feature #926 (Rejected): Provide evanescent wave python example
- * User python example demonstrating evanescent wave and intensity depth math in specular geometry.
* Corresponding c...
13 Jan 2015
- 16:49 Feature #855 (Resolved): Check implementation of radial averaging for paracrystal
- 10:30 Feature #925 (Archived): Review collection of functional tests
- Make sure that every example from Examples/python/simulation have corresponding functional test covering similar func...
12 Jan 2015
- 15:23 Refactoring #258 (Resolved): Make enumerator look the same everywhere
- 11:30 Refactoring #242 (Resolved): use GSL for random number sampling
- 10:47 Feature #853 (Backlog): Provide particles with size distribution in GUI
- This issue is partly implemented. Connecting the GUI model's parameter names to domain model names requires a signifi...
- 10:11 Feature #924 (Archived): GUI: update list of saved projects
- If a project directory is missing, remove the project from the list of recent projects
09 Jan 2015
- 16:25 Feature #888 (Backlog): Windows: consider include of python27.dll into the installer
- This will be certainly later, simultaneously with the build on MSVC2014
- 16:23 Feature #912 (Resolved): Create example of hexagonal lattice with basis
- 16:20 Feature #737 (Resolved): Provide example demonstrating Monte-Carlo integration for big particles
08 Jan 2015
- 16:47 Feature #922 (Archived): Add slicing to IntensityDataFunctions
- It is often very helpful to slice the intensity data along phi_f (for a given alpha_f) or along alpha_f. The slicing ...
- 16:40 Support #904 (Resolved): Resonator simulations for Frederik Lipfert
Also available in: Atom