From 23 Dec 2014 to 21 Jan 2015
21 Jan 2015
- 17:27 Feature #938 (Rejected): Provide in GUI creation of new project from the template
- * completely empty project
* projects repeating our examples from Example/python/simulation sections
- 17:25 Feature #937 (Archived): Revise content and behaviour of GUI's widgetbox for standard samples
- * selection and naming of standard samples in widgetbox should roughly correspond to whose from Examples/python/simul...
- 15:18 Documentation #592 (Rejected): Write Appendix section about Layer, MultiLayer, Roughness, Particle
This will be huge compaign related to PythonAPI and Drupal. Not related to the user manual any more. Rejecting...
- 15:16 Documentation #621 (Rejected): Clean up OpenGrok code browser
Not relevant issue. Open grok will not be present on web site
- 15:15 Feature #583 (Rejected): Implement beam divergence functional test
This will be covered within new item #925. Rejecting this.
- 15:13 Feature #693 (Rejected): Usability issues and small feature requests from first users.
All sub items have been completed, rejecting this...
- 15:12 Bug #466 (Rejected): Our CMake gets confused when there are boost 1.46 and 1.48 present on the sy...
It was long time ago, boost is different, ubuntu is different, cmake is new, I'm getting old... Let's reject it, I'...
- 15:02 Documentation #496 (Rejected): Add description of the covered functionality
General "big picture" section is presented on web site. More details are given in user manual. Not clear what to do...
- 15:00 Documentation #442 (Rejected): Review SoftwareDesignOverview section
- This was done on web site already
- 14:59 Refactoring #240 (Rejected): Renaming campaign
- All child items have been resolved. Nothing to do here, cleaning up
- 13:50 Documentation #905 (Sprint): Clean up doxygen documentation
- 13:48 Documentation #840 (Backlog): Website: provide movie with GUI tutorial
- 13:46 Feature #834 (Backlog): Integrate python script generation in GUI
- 13:35 Feature #726 (Backlog): Polarized: Provide numerically stable calculation of R,T coefficients for...
19 Jan 2015
- 20:11 Bug #935 (Archived): It is not possible to change phi_f in InstrumentView
- also take care about limits for all parameters in RealTimeView. Currently it is limited to 100*nm
14 Jan 2015
- 08:48 Feature #926 (Rejected): Provide evanescent wave python example
- * User python example demonstrating evanescent wave and intensity depth math in specular geometry.
* Corresponding c...
13 Jan 2015
- 16:49 Feature #855 (Resolved): Check implementation of radial averaging for paracrystal
- 10:30 Feature #925 (Archived): Review collection of functional tests
- Make sure that every example from Examples/python/simulation have corresponding functional test covering similar func...
12 Jan 2015
- 15:23 Refactoring #258 (Resolved): Make enumerator look the same everywhere
- 11:30 Refactoring #242 (Resolved): use GSL for random number sampling
- 10:47 Feature #853 (Backlog): Provide particles with size distribution in GUI
- This issue is partly implemented. Connecting the GUI model's parameter names to domain model names requires a signifi...
- 10:11 Feature #924 (Archived): GUI: update list of saved projects
- If a project directory is missing, remove the project from the list of recent projects
09 Jan 2015
- 16:25 Feature #888 (Backlog): Windows: consider include of python27.dll into the installer
- This will be certainly later, simultaneously with the build on MSVC2014
- 16:23 Feature #912 (Resolved): Create example of hexagonal lattice with basis
- 16:20 Feature #737 (Resolved): Provide example demonstrating Monte-Carlo integration for big particles
08 Jan 2015
- 16:47 Feature #922 (Archived): Add slicing to IntensityDataFunctions
- It is often very helpful to slice the intensity data along phi_f (for a given alpha_f) or along alpha_f. The slicing ...
- 16:40 Support #904 (Resolved): Resonator simulations for Frederik Lipfert
Also available in: Atom