From 17 Feb 2015 to 18 Mar 2015
18 Mar 2015
- 17:26 Bug #1011 (Resolved): GUI crashes at wrong formfactor parameters
- 11:39 Feature #1010 (Resolved): GUI: provide possibility to fix min, max intensity values while tuning ...
- 11:39 Feature #1010 (Sprint): GUI: provide possibility to fix min, max intensity values while tuning pa...
- Marina told that it is really important to have it as soon as possible, that she gets nervous without it. So I couldn...
17 Mar 2015
- 18:01 Bug #1011 (Sprint): GUI crashes at wrong formfactor parameters
- 17:31 Bug #998 (Resolved): GUI: beam wavelength with wide gaussian distribution cause crash
- 17:12 Testing #1013 (Archived): Check consistency of depth and abundance between GUI and core
- In particular, check this for all combinations of:
13 Mar 2015
- 16:28 Bug #1011 (Archived): GUI crashes at wrong formfactor parameters
- How to reproduce: simulate some sample with formfactor truncated spheroid, go to real-time activity mode and change t...
- 14:01 Feature #1010 (Archived): GUI: provide possibility to fix min, max intensity values while tuning ...
- Where to put it?
* Next to parameter tuning range (10, 100, 1000%) of RealTime view?
* In PropertyEditor of Intensi...
- 09:13 Feature #1006 (Resolved): Make icon for Particle Collection in GUI
12 Mar 2015
- 16:12 Feature #1008 (Resolved): Provide GUI functional test for ParticleComposition
- 16:12 Feature #1008 (Archived): Provide GUI functional test for ParticleComposition
- 15:54 Bug #999 (Resolved): GUI: Mouse wheel events on InstrumentView affects values in combo widgets
Mouse wheel events now are propagated to spin boxes of AwesomePropertyEditor only if there is keyboard focus.
- 10:53 Feature #924 (Resolved): GUI: update list of saved projects
11 Mar 2015
- 17:38 Feature #977 (Resolved): Implement GUI version of LatticeBasis
- LatticeBasis is now ParticleComposition (both in GUI and Core)
- 14:28 Feature #1007 (Rejected): Implement support for Particle Collection in python script generation
- This functionality was already present
- 14:00 Feature #1007 (Rejected): Implement support for Particle Collection in python script generation
- 11:33 Feature #1006 (Archived): Make icon for Particle Collection in GUI
10 Mar 2015
- 17:49 Testing #1003 (Resolved): Implement LatticeBasis unit test
- 17:10 Bug #997 (Resolved): GUI: progress bar shows wrong progress in the case of beam divergence
09 Mar 2015
- 17:52 Feature #883 (Resolved): Provide the Simulation with possibility to post process IntensityData wi...
- 17:16 Feature #1005 (Resolved): Create off-specular simulation functional test
- 12:59 Testing #1000 (Resolved): Implement ParameterDistribution and DistributionHandler unit tests
06 Mar 2015
- 18:40 Feature #941 (Resolved): GUI: implement detector resolution function
- 15:15 Bug #1001 (Sprint): GUI: Applying LogNormal distribution to inclination angle causes simulation j...
- 11:50 Bug #1001 (Archived): GUI: Applying LogNormal distribution to inclination angle causes simulation...
- This is because inclination angle is negative one, and LogNormal has a check in the constructor against negative valu...
- 15:15 Bug #999 (Sprint): GUI: Mouse wheel events on InstrumentView affects values in combo widgets
- 09:17 Bug #999 (Archived): GUI: Mouse wheel events on InstrumentView affects values in combo widgets
- * Scroll events should act on QScrollArea onbly and should not be propagated down to QComboBox and QDoubleSpinBox'es
- 15:15 Bug #998 (Sprint): GUI: beam wavelength with wide gaussian distribution cause crash
- 09:15 Bug #998 (Archived): GUI: beam wavelength with wide gaussian distribution cause crash
- How to reproduce:
Set gaussian distribution for wavelength with mean=0.1, sigma=0.1, sigma_factor=2.0, then the GUI ...
- 15:14 Bug #997 (Sprint): GUI: progress bar shows wrong progress in the case of beam divergence
- 15:13 Feature #1004 (Rejected): GUI: revise tooltips in all GUI elements
- 14:45 Testing #1003 (Archived): Implement LatticeBasis unit test
- 12:36 Feature #943 (Resolved): Implement beam divergence in GUI
- 11:20 Testing #1000 (Archived): Implement ParameterDistribution and DistributionHandler unit tests
- Yeah, it's an anniversary item #1000!
05 Mar 2015
- 14:12 Refactoring #960 (Resolved): GUI: refactor SampleDesigner to use UniversalPropertyEditor
- 11:36 Bug #997 (Archived): GUI: progress bar shows wrong progress in the case of beam divergence
- * also seems that IntensityDataWidget is not updated when simulation is complete
04 Mar 2015
24 Feb 2015
21 Feb 2015
- 13:23 Documentation #991 (Rejected): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- 13:21 Documentation #984 (Resolved): Restructure chapter 3 and appendices A,B
- Brutally done. Work continues with #989: proof-reading and repair.
20 Feb 2015
- 14:54 Documentation #986: Add (uncomment) short references to form factor pages
- Restored from outcommented LaTeX source. Needs careful verification.
- 11:51 Documentation #986 (Resolved): Add (uncomment) short references to form factor pages
- Currently Appendix B.
Uncomment the 'References' paragraphs in order
* to acknowledge preceding work, especially ...
- 12:21 Documentation #988 (Resolved): Reformat landscape-oriented table
- In the current theory chapter (Sect. 3.2.4), there is a table enclosed in a 'landscape' environment.
The esthetic ...
- 11:59 Documentation #987 (Rejected): Tidy up the gisas/theory directory
- Maybe some of the technical notes have become obsolete? Or could be integrated at once into the User Manual?
- 11:47 Documentation #985 (Rejected): Explain convolution sign (\otimes) in User Manual
- At least at its first occurence. (Wait with this until the new structure #984 is reasonably stable)
- 11:44 Documentation #984 (Resolved): Restructure chapter 3 and appendices A,B
- Since the User Manual is becoming a theory reference (#982), it is no longer appropriate to relegate all mathematics ...
- 11:26 Feature #726: Polarized: Provide numerically stable calculation of R,T coefficients for magnetic ...
- Derive polarized wave equation for neutrons and X-rays (#976).
- Extend SpecularReflectivity note ...
- 11:24 Documentation #983 (In Progress): Physics manual: add chapter on beam propagation in stratified s...
- The note from gisas/theory/SpecularReflectivity/ should become a chapter or a section in the offline PDF reference.
- 11:04 Documentation #982 (Rejected): Choose better name for "User Manual"
- According to our latest discussions and decisions, the information you typically expect from a user manual shall be p...
- 10:57 Documentation #369 (Rejected): UserManual campaign
- Replaced by #966: Theory and offline reference.
- 10:56 Documentation #422: Write page with BornAgain / IsGISAXS comparison
- More appropriate for online docs. Parent task changed accordingly (from UserManual to Website campaign)
- 10:53 Feature #386 (Rejected): Add extra functionality for neutron polarization
- last open subtask now mounted under 976
- 10:46 Documentation #976: Derive scalar and polarized wave equation for both X-rays and neutrons, and c...
- Derive the wave equation with and without polarization for neutrons and for electromagnetic waves, and choose a commo...
19 Feb 2015
- 17:46 Feature #981 (Backlog): GUI: Real-time activity: update refractive index when varying wavelength
- In BornAgain GUI, in a real time activity mode one can vary different parameters including the wavelength. This could...
- 16:26 Documentation #980 (Resolved): Replace section header "Experimental Setup" in form factors overvi...
- On http://www.bornagainproject.org/node/72, the section header "Experimental Setup" is inappropriate: The figure does...
- 14:31 Documentation #978 (Resolved): Make index for User Manual
- Good enough to start with.
Will be further expanded as work on the manual goes on.
- 09:02 Documentation #978 (Archived): Make index for User Manual
- 10:11 Feature #979 (Archived): Add standard GNU options -v --version to command bornagain
- The command 'bornagain' (as per #973) should admit the options
-v --version print version string and exit
- 09:55 Feature #834 (Resolved): Integrate python script generation in GUI
18 Feb 2015
- 17:46 Feature #977 (Archived): Implement GUI version of LatticeBasis
- 16:42 Feature #31: Core: beam propagation: Implement x-ray polarization factor
- We should first write the corresponding theory section, as per #976.
- 16:26 Documentation #976 (Resolved): Derive scalar and polarized wave equation for both X-rays and neut...
- Right now, our User Manual is neutron centric. BornAgain claims to support GISAXS and GISANS equally well!
- 15:19 Feature #975 (Resolved): man page should be built at release time
- Right now, the man page bornagain.1 is built as part of the normal release process, provided the flag BORNAGAIN_MANPA...
- 15:09 Documentation #394 (Resolved): Write man page(s)
- Resolved in commit c4406c1.
Dirctory man contains a source bornagain.pod, from which the man page bornagain.1 is built.
- 15:08 Documentation #394 (Sprint): Write man page(s)
- 14:40 Bug #974 (Resolved): rename BORNAGAIN_MAN
- Renamed to BORNAGAIN_USERMANUAL. Long, but unambiguous.
Resolved in commit e7f32bb.
- 14:19 Bug #974 (Archived): rename BORNAGAIN_MAN
- rename BORNAGAIN_MAN to something else (what?),
to avoid confusion with Unix man page.
- 13:47 Documentation #659 (Resolved): Extend introduction of User manual
- Introduction seems adequate by now.
- 13:45 Documentation #659 (Sprint): Extend introduction of User manual
17 Feb 2015
- 23:38 Bug #968 (Resolved): Merge forked bibliography files
- Please, let's avoid this kind of fork in the future.
- 12:55 Bug #968 (Archived): Merge forked bibliography files
- For the future, we agreed to modify jw7.bib in sc-intern, and copy it to BornAgain when modified
- 23:34 Feature #973 (Archived): GUI invocation: 'BornAgain' -> 'bornagain' (Unix commands must be all lo...
- Unix commands must be all lowercase.
Hence 'bornagain' to start the GUI, not 'BornAgain'.
Todo: Modify CMake scri...
- 20:05 Feature #972: Setup and describe GUI-version as the default program, add Qt5 dependences to onlin...
- To discuss in this context: Shouldn't the GUI version become the default, and installation without GUI just a footnot...
- 19:58 Feature #972 (Archived): Setup and describe GUI-version as the default program, add Qt5 dependenc...
- As agreed in today's meeting, BornAgain-the-program should be identified with GUI version. Born-Again-the-library, wh...
- 19:35 Bug #971 (Resolved): Drupal: horizontal scrollbar hides underscore character in long lines
- See e.g.
> Build and install th...
- 19:21 Documentation #692 (Resolved): Put manual into form that is appropriate to be cited
- Since commit 2caa634, the Introduction contains a clear instruction how to cite software _and_ manual. This should be...
- 19:20 Documentation #692 (Sprint): Put manual into form that is appropriate to be cited
- 18:38 Bug #574 (Rejected): Implement check of FFTW version
- I cannot reproduce this bug. Empirically: I fully deinstalled fftw3 (the library, not only the development files), I ...
- 17:48 Feature #827 (Resolved): Forbid in-source build
- Resolved in f5f3f775f57, using the module from Frida as described in my preceding note.
- 14:50 Documentation #965 (Resolved): convert user manual to xelatex
- Resolved in 09a82c3.
Required some reordering of package includes.
Figures no longer explicitely listed in CMakeLis...
- 10:33 Documentation #965 (Archived): convert user manual to xelatex
- to avoid figure conversions
- 14:49 Bug #969 (Resolved): Let user manual version be same as software version
- Resolved in 09a82c3.
Both software and manual now get the version info from top-level file VERSION.cmake.
- 14:47 Bug #969 (Sprint): Let user manual version be same as software version
- 13:32 Bug #969 (Archived): Let user manual version be same as software version
- Starting with next release.
Version number should be automatically taken from top-level CMakeLists.txt.
- 13:17 Refactoring #960 (Sprint): GUI: refactor SampleDesigner to use UniversalPropertyEditor
- 10:10 Feature #964 (Rejected): === GUI ===
- Collection of issues related to the GUI
- 09:45 Feature #308 (Resolved): Provide limited cuda implementation for speed comparison
- For results see Rémi's report, email@example.com:gisas/internal_reports/2014_Stroh_CUDA.pdf
- 09:43 Feature #308 (Sprint): Provide limited cuda implementation for speed comparison
- 09:16 Documentation #394: Write man page(s)
- At least for .deb packages, it is obligatory to have a man page, albeit a minimal one.
Also available in: Atom