From 12 Mar 2015 to 10 Apr 2015
10 Apr 2015
- 17:00 Feature #895 (Resolved): GUI: implement Python script viewer in SampleView
- 16:59 Feature #1036 (Archived): Implement FormFactorTruncatedCube in GUI
- 16:59 Feature #1035 (Archived): Revise IFormFactor::getRadius and IFormFactor::getHeight
- For example, our FormFactorTruncatedSphere didn't have getRadius() implemented, parent IFormFactor::getRadius was use...
- 14:27 Support #577 (Resolved): Implement form factor of truncated cubes
07 Apr 2015
- 23:29 Feature #1032 (Long Term Idea): Rotation of inter-particle structures
- For the simulation of 2D arbitrary orientation of ordered structures like lattices of non-spherical particles the sim...
- 23:26 Documentation #1031 (Rejected): Coordinate system and transformations
- When generating ordered structures with oriented particles the directions of x and y with respect to Euler-angles, z-...
- 23:20 Feature #1030 (Rejected): SLD, specular and particle density
- Particle density does not seem to be taken into account when calculating R/T parameters.
Simple example is a 2D latt...
- 23:12 Feature #1029 (Rejected): ToF support in OffSpecSimulation
- For ToF instruments it would be nice to set a fixed alpha_i and an array of lambda values as beam parameters.
27 Mar 2015
- 16:26 Feature #1020 (Archived): Refactor GUI (and possibly core) version of Transformation to enable a ...
- Translations should also be treated in a uniform way (core<->GUI).
- 16:25 Feature #1018 (Resolved): Refactor GUI (and possibly core) version of Transformation to enable a ...
- Part one is done: Rotations are now IParametrized in core, so their parameters can be used for distributions and fitt...
23 Mar 2015
- 17:16 Feature #1019 (Resolved): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
*When complete, enable GUISuite/CylindersInSSCA functional test, which contains linked parameter
* Modify GUI us...
- 17:14 Feature #1018 (Archived): Refactor GUI (and possibly core) version of Transformation to enable a ...
- 17:13 Feature #1017 (Resolved): Provide basic working GUI version of ParticleDistribution with single p...
- 17:13 Feature #1017 (Archived): Provide basic working GUI version of ParticleDistribution with single p...
19 Mar 2015
- 17:05 Testing #1016 (Archived): Implement all form factors GUI functional test
- 14:34 Bug #1001 (Resolved): GUI: Applying LogNormal distribution to inclination angle causes simulation...
- 11:22 Feature #1015 (Archived): Implement polarized neutron scattering with beam density matrix and ana...
- Both the beam polarization and the analyzer spin filter are characterized by complex matrices.
For a scattering ampl...
- 10:00 Documentation #1014 (Backlog): Manual: describe simulation with distributed parameters
- * We need a chapter which explains in details how to run the simulation with distributed parameters from PythonAPI an...
18 Mar 2015
- 17:26 Bug #1011 (Resolved): GUI crashes at wrong formfactor parameters
- 11:39 Feature #1010 (Resolved): GUI: provide possibility to fix min, max intensity values while tuning ...
- 11:39 Feature #1010 (Sprint): GUI: provide possibility to fix min, max intensity values while tuning pa...
- Marina told that it is really important to have it as soon as possible, that she gets nervous without it. So I couldn...
17 Mar 2015
- 18:01 Bug #1011 (Sprint): GUI crashes at wrong formfactor parameters
- 17:31 Bug #998 (Resolved): GUI: beam wavelength with wide gaussian distribution cause crash
- 17:12 Testing #1013 (Archived): Check consistency of depth and abundance between GUI and core
- In particular, check this for all combinations of:
13 Mar 2015
- 16:28 Bug #1011 (Archived): GUI crashes at wrong formfactor parameters
- How to reproduce: simulate some sample with formfactor truncated spheroid, go to real-time activity mode and change t...
- 14:01 Feature #1010 (Archived): GUI: provide possibility to fix min, max intensity values while tuning ...
- Where to put it?
* Next to parameter tuning range (10, 100, 1000%) of RealTime view?
* In PropertyEditor of Intensi...
- 09:13 Feature #1006 (Resolved): Make icon for Particle Collection in GUI
12 Mar 2015
- 16:12 Feature #1008 (Resolved): Provide GUI functional test for ParticleComposition
- 16:12 Feature #1008 (Archived): Provide GUI functional test for ParticleComposition
- 15:54 Bug #999 (Resolved): GUI: Mouse wheel events on InstrumentView affects values in combo widgets
Mouse wheel events now are propagated to spin boxes of AwesomePropertyEditor only if there is keyboard focus.
- 10:53 Feature #924 (Resolved): GUI: update list of saved projects
Also available in: Atom