From 17 Mar 2015 to 15 Apr 2015
15 Apr 2015
- 18:33 Documentation #982: Choose better name for "User Manual"
- Come back to this question when there is more and stable contents.
- 16:58 Refactoring #782 (Rejected): Segmentation fault with boost 1.56 from boost.org
- New version of boost exists. We can reopen the issue if we encounter it again with users.
- 16:52 Feature #698 (Backlog): Fix incompatibility between integration over bin and infinite particles
- 16:51 Documentation #875 (Backlog): Provide content for http://gisaxs.com
- 16:51 Documentation #915 (Backlog): Provide poster for Galaxi control room
- 16:51 Documentation #991 (Backlog): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- 16:51 Documentation #980 (Backlog): Replace section header "Experimental Setup" in form factors overvie...
- 16:50 Bug #811 (Backlog): FitSuite's PrintObserver reports wrong number of iterations for multiple stra...
- 16:50 Bug #971 (Backlog): Drupal: horizontal scrollbar hides underscore character in long lines
- 16:49 Feature #1030 (Backlog): SLD, specular and particle density
- 16:46 Feature #1035 (Backlog): Revise IFormFactor::getRadius and IFormFactor::getHeight
- 16:44 Bug #1038 (Sprint): GUI: python script generation fails for the distributed particle
- 16:44 Bug #1037 (Sprint): Doubling of unit cell in hexagonal lattice yields wrong results
- 16:36 Refactoring #995 (Backlog): New GUI buttons are badly visible under MacOS
- 16:33 Feature #1019 (Backlog): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- 16:33 Feature #853 (Backlog): Provide particles with size distribution in GUI
- 16:33 Testing #1013 (Backlog): Check consistency of depth and abundance between GUI and core
- 14:48 Feature #1036 (Resolved): Implement FormFactorTruncatedCube in GUI
14 Apr 2015
- 10:35 Feature #1040 (Archived): Change angle units from radians to degrees while exporting from PyGenVi...
- Since GUI uses everywhere degrees, it is confusing to see in python script their radian values
- 09:40 Bug #1038 (Archived): GUI: python script generation fails for the distributed particle
- The following error message is produced:
ISampleVisitor::visit(const ParticleDistribution *) -> Error. Not implement...
13 Apr 2015
- 23:47 Bug #1037 (Archived): Doubling of unit cell in hexagonal lattice yields wrong results
- Simulations of a hexagonal cell of particles with only one particle in the unit cell generate a different output then...
- 14:39 Feature #948 (Backlog): Implement new IntensityData object with improved usability
- 14:20 Support #852 (Backlog): Make GUI available at JCNS servers
- 14:16 Refactoring #947 (Backlog): Refactor DWBASimulation family
- 09:15 Documentation #952 (Resolved): Mention python gdal module in the description of the load tiff dat...
10 Apr 2015
- 17:00 Feature #895 (Resolved): GUI: implement Python script viewer in SampleView
- 16:59 Feature #1036 (Archived): Implement FormFactorTruncatedCube in GUI
- 16:59 Feature #1035 (Archived): Revise IFormFactor::getRadius and IFormFactor::getHeight
- For example, our FormFactorTruncatedSphere didn't have getRadius() implemented, parent IFormFactor::getRadius was use...
- 14:27 Support #577 (Resolved): Implement form factor of truncated cubes
07 Apr 2015
- 23:29 Feature #1032 (Long Term Idea): Core: Rotation of inter-particle structures
- For the simulation of 2D arbitrary orientation of ordered structures like lattices of non-spherical particles the sim...
- 23:26 Documentation #1031 (Rejected): Coordinate system and transformations
- When generating ordered structures with oriented particles the directions of x and y with respect to Euler-angles, z-...
- 23:20 Feature #1030 (Rejected): SLD, specular and particle density
- Particle density does not seem to be taken into account when calculating R/T parameters.
Simple example is a 2D latt...
- 23:12 Feature #1029 (Rejected): ToF support in OffSpecSimulation
- For ToF instruments it would be nice to set a fixed alpha_i and an array of lambda values as beam parameters.
27 Mar 2015
- 16:26 Feature #1020 (Archived): Refactor GUI (and possibly core) version of Transformation to enable a ...
- Translations should also be treated in a uniform way (core<->GUI).
- 16:25 Feature #1018 (Resolved): Refactor GUI (and possibly core) version of Transformation to enable a ...
- Part one is done: Rotations are now IParametrized in core, so their parameters can be used for distributions and fitt...
23 Mar 2015
- 17:16 Feature #1019 (Resolved): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
*When complete, enable GUISuite/CylindersInSSCA functional test, which contains linked parameter
* Modify GUI us...
- 17:14 Feature #1018 (Archived): Refactor GUI (and possibly core) version of Transformation to enable a ...
- 17:13 Feature #1017 (Resolved): Provide basic working GUI version of ParticleDistribution with single p...
- 17:13 Feature #1017 (Archived): Provide basic working GUI version of ParticleDistribution with single p...
19 Mar 2015
- 17:05 Testing #1016 (Archived): Implement all form factors GUI functional test
- 14:34 Bug #1001 (Resolved): GUI: Applying LogNormal distribution to inclination angle causes simulation...
- 11:22 Feature #1015 (Archived): Implement polarized neutron scattering with beam density matrix and ana...
- Both the beam polarization and the analyzer spin filter are characterized by complex matrices.
For a scattering ampl...
- 10:00 Documentation #1014 (Backlog): Parameterization: document simulation with distributed parameters
- * We need a chapter which explains in details how to run the simulation with distributed parameters from PythonAPI an...
18 Mar 2015
- 17:26 Bug #1011 (Resolved): GUI crashes at wrong formfactor parameters
- 11:39 Feature #1010 (Resolved): GUI: provide possibility to fix min, max intensity values while tuning ...
- 11:39 Feature #1010 (Sprint): GUI: provide possibility to fix min, max intensity values while tuning pa...
- Marina told that it is really important to have it as soon as possible, that she gets nervous without it. So I couldn...
17 Mar 2015
- 18:01 Bug #1011 (Sprint): GUI crashes at wrong formfactor parameters
- 17:31 Bug #998 (Resolved): GUI: beam wavelength with wide gaussian distribution cause crash
- 17:12 Testing #1013 (Archived): Check consistency of depth and abundance between GUI and core
- In particular, check this for all combinations of:
Also available in: Atom