From 22 Apr 2015 to 21 May 2015
21 May 2015
- 18:01 Feature #996 (Resolved): GUI: implement export to Python in the case of beam divergence
- 13:45 Refactoring #1089 (Rejected): Refactor interface of evaluate(pol) of Form Factors
- Pass SimulationElement objects instead of the list of vectors and angle-bins.
Make sure that when a 'mean' k_f is us...
- 13:40 Refactoring #1074 (Resolved): Replace complex OutputData structures at low level with vector of r...
20 May 2015
- 14:46 Bug #1077 (Resolved): Fix min, max handling for z-axis of ColorMap plot
- 10:13 Feature #1088 (Rejected): GUI: Provide possibility for partial loading of corrupted project file
As a step toward backward compatibility in project files:
For the moment, when one of SessionModel's is not able...
19 May 2015
- 18:24 Bug #1069 (Resolved): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- Hack is introduced on DomainObjectBuilder site to keep DistributionItem alive during parameter tuning
- 16:26 Bug #1067 (Resolved): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 14:38 Bug #1066 (Resolved): Model lost after unsuccessful load
Can't reproduce same behaviour, but I have already fixed bug with missed *.int files, hopefully it helped for this ...
- 12:24 Bug #1085 (Resolved): Fix crash of GUI while trying to save the project under the name containing...
18 May 2015
13 May 2015
- 16:07 Bug #1085 (Archived): Fix crash of GUI while trying to save the project under the name containing...
- Request from Marvin Berlinghof
Today I experienced some crashes (including file losses) of the BornAgain GUI (1.1....
- 13:42 Refactoring #1076 (Long Term Idea): make math code more readable
- 13:38 Refactoring #1071 (In Progress): Example scripts: No global import from Python module bornagain
12 May 2015
- 16:27 Bug #1084 (Archived): MultiLayer samples with roughness (and without particles) report wrong prog...
The progress shows 50%, while Job is already finished.
- 16:26 Bug #1083 (Archived): Trivial MultiLayer samples (no roughness, no particles) cause simulation cr...
It seems that it is some new and unintended behavior. I think before such geometry was possible to simulate, althou...
- 16:07 Refactoring #1082 (Sprint): GUI: provide undo/redo functionality
- 16:06 Feature #1081 (Archived): GUI: provide export of simulation results into tiff file
- Request from Marvin Berlinghof
- 16:05 Feature #1080 (Rejected): Provide convenient way of running/comparing jobs with same plotting style
- Comment from Marvin Berlinghof:
Every new simulation one does is using the original plotting style (i.e. projectio...
- 16:02 Bug #1079 (Archived): Fix appearance of tab with job details on JobView
- * Comment from Marvin Berlinghof:
If I write a comment in Details subtab of the Jobs tab, do something and than lo...
- 15:58 Bug #1078 (Rejected): Adjust size of projections from IntensityData widget to the size of ColorMa...
- Comments from Marvin Berlinghof:
The projections view of the 2D date are sometimes very helpful. But why are the p...
- 15:55 Bug #1077 (Archived): Fix min, max handling for z-axis of ColorMap plot
- *comment from Marvin Berlinghof*
Let's say you did a simulation and the autoscale of the colorscale is: Min=1, Max...
- 14:56 Feature #1063 (Resolved): Add item in drupal troubleshooting section explaining conflict with pre...
- 14:15 Feature #1062 (Resolved): Add item in drupal's troubleshooting section explaining possible interf...
- 13:21 Documentation #1058 (Resolved): Describe how to install BornAgain on mac to user home folder
- 12:30 Refactoring #1076 (Rejected): make math code more readable
- Adapt extant math code (e.g. form factor calculations) to the following agreed conventions:
* In a source file that ...
- 10:29 Feature #1075 (Archived): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
- I see no reason why not to derive an analytic formula for F(q). Hence no need for numeric integration.
11 May 2015
- 17:31 Feature #287 (Sprint): IntensityData campaign
- 17:30 Refactoring #1074 (Archived): Replace complex OutputData structures at low level with vector of r...
- DWBASimulation and subclasses should be passed a vector of SimulationEvent objects, that each contain all relevant, n...
- 16:46 Bug #1069 (Sprint): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- 10:05 Bug #1069 (Backlog): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- 16:46 Bug #1067 (Sprint): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 10:05 Bug #1067 (Backlog): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 16:46 Bug #1066 (Sprint): Model lost after unsuccessful load
- 10:06 Bug #1066 (Backlog): Model lost after unsuccessful load
- 13:27 Bug #1072: cmake does not discover absence of boost components date_time, chrono, ...
Which operating system, cmake version, cmake log would be helpful.
- 10:04 Feature #1068 (Backlog): GUI: provide SLD profile view
09 May 2015
- 10:56 Bug #1072 (Rejected): cmake does not discover absence of boost components date_time, chrono, ...
- cmake completes without warning, but make fails if libboost-X-dev components are missing,
e.g. for X = date_time, ch...
- 09:49 Refactoring #1071 (Resolved): Example scripts: No global import from Python module bornagain
- Instead of...
- 09:39 Bug #1070 (Rejected): Unix should install to /usr/local/lib, not to versioned subdirectory
- Libraries should be installed to /usr/local/lib, with version numbers in file names, like:...
08 May 2015
- 21:40 Bug #1069 (Archived): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- When entering an parameter out of allowed range in the sample editor the application crashed with the following conso...
- 19:55 Feature #1068 (Backlog): GUI: provide SLD profile view
- Often you would want to build a model after fitting specular reflectivity data. It would be very helpful in defining ...
- 19:43 Bug #1067 (Archived): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- Ctrl+O and Ctrl+S do not work when on the Jobs tab.
BornAgain 1.1.0 compiled on Kubuntu 14.10
- 19:37 Bug #1066 (Archived): Model lost after unsuccessful load
- After trying to load the attached model there is an error in the instrument parameters that breaks the load process.
- 18:39 Refactoring #1065 (Rejected): Revise particle form factors: change names, add few form factors, c...
- Class name changes for more internal consistency (get rid of IsGISAXS oddities):
* FullSphere -> Sphere
- 16:11 Feature #959 (Resolved): GUI: implement saving of RealTimeView content in JobModel
07 May 2015
- 15:36 Feature #1056 (Resolved): Make default build to not to use system's ROOT
- 14:46 Refactoring #1064 (Archived): Get rid of "pylab" in Python scripts
- In my understanding, "pylab" is nothing more than a very thin layer on top of numpy and matplotlib. Its maintenance s...
05 May 2015
- 16:03 Bug #1047 (Resolved): Release script: move MAC dmg package into 'old' directory
- 14:03 Feature #1040 (Resolved): Change angle units from radians to degrees while exporting from PyGenVi...
04 May 2015
- 15:06 Feature #1063 (Archived): Add item in drupal troubleshooting section explaining conflict with pre...
- * (Linux) If BornAgain was already installed and is present in LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PYTHONPATH, then the new installat...
- 11:35 Documentation #915: Provide poster for Galaxi control room
- at this occasion, also for our own building: #1059
30 Apr 2015
- 16:34 Feature #1062 (Archived): Add item in drupal's troubleshooting section explaining possible interf...
- If Mantid is defined in DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH, then BornAgain doesn't work from Python.
During import bornagain, libgsls...
29 Apr 2015
- 18:15 Feature #979 (Resolved): Add standard GNU options -v --version to command bornagain
- 17:35 Refactoring #1061 (Archived): describe or remove morphology mode
- Once the manual chapter on particle assemblies is written, we need either to add a description of morphology mode, or...
- 17:33 Refactoring #1060 (Backlog): Core: refactor SSCA according to manual
- Once the manual chapter on particle assemblies is written, refactor SSCA as described there: move it from Layout leve...
- 16:59 Documentation #1059 (Archived): Provide poster for our building
- use same type of poster frame as the Nicos group
- 15:57 Bug #1057 (Resolved): GUI: run job that was 'Submit only' does not produce a plot
- 15:22 Feature #1051 (Resolved): Implement warning sign widget in real time view
- 11:38 Documentation #1058 (Archived): Describe how to install BornAgain on mac to user home folder
- Add to the website desctiption how to install BornAgain on mac to user home folder.
28 Apr 2015
- 18:42 Documentation #980 (Resolved): Replace section header "Experimental Setup" in form factors overvi...
- Home » Administration » Structure » Content types » Python Examples: changed "Experimental Setup" into "Real-space mo...
- 18:40 Documentation #980 (Sprint): Replace section header "Experimental Setup" in form factors overview...
- 18:37 Feature #957 (Resolved): Investigate automatic generation of meaningful docstring for PythonAPI
New utils_docstring.py from python-bindings now parses C++ code for Doxygen comments and tries to form ...
- 16:20 Refactoring #1046 (Resolved): Replace unnecessary shared_ptr's with scoped_ptr's
- 13:50 Bug #1057 (Archived): GUI: run job that was 'Submit only' does not produce a plot
- 13:27 Feature #1056 (Archived): Make default build to not to use system's ROOT
- * Make ROOT_SUPPORT=OFF the default build option
- 13:25 Feature #1055 (Archived): Implement Genetic minimizer to get rid from ROOT dependency
- Try to take Genetic Minimizer from ROOT into our ThirParty/ROOTMinimizers package.
It will no be easy, I guess, sinc...
24 Apr 2015
- 14:19 Feature #31 (Backlog): Core: beam propagation: Implement x-ray polarization factor
- It's a minor correction, therefore no high priority
- 14:09 Documentation #263 (Rejected): Review morphology file implementation in IsGISASXS and BornAgain
- Our manual now says: "Simulations based on morphology data, known from IsGISAXS [2, pp. 9, 65-66], have not yet been ...
- 11:10 Feature #1015 (Resolved): Implement polarized neutron scattering with beam density matrix and ana...
23 Apr 2015
- 11:12 Feature #1051 (Archived): Implement warning sign widget in real time view
- For the moment we have there "Houston, we have a problem button" which appears in RealTime parameter tree if some par...
- 10:33 Feature #938 (Rejected): Provide in GUI creation of new project from the template
- Seems that it is not necessary at this stage. We have drag and drop of whole samples already.
22 Apr 2015
- 13:57 Bug #1050 (Rejected): GUI: Variation of lattice orientation in real time view does not work for e...
- Seems like I misjudged the intensity output when varying the lattice orientation... everything is ok...
- 13:20 Bug #1050 (Rejected): GUI: Variation of lattice orientation in real time view does not work for e...
- 13:54 Feature #959 (Sprint): GUI: implement saving of RealTimeView content in JobModel
- 13:33 Feature #808 (Rejected): Compile google breakpad for Win/Mac/Linux and include it in the project
- 13:33 Feature #809 (Rejected): Make crash handler manager generate cor dump files using google breakpad
- 13:33 Feature #758 (Rejected): Provide recording of stack trace in crashing GUI application
- 13:32 Documentation #915 (Sprint): Provide poster for Galaxi control room
- 13:30 Feature #807 (Rejected): Implement platform independent stack trace retrieval
- 13:30 Feature #806 (Rejected): Implement crash handler manager to launch external executable in platfor...
- 13:29 Feature #979 (Sprint): Add standard GNU options -v --version to command bornagain
- 13:29 Feature #957 (Sprint): Investigate automatic generation of meaningful docstring for PythonAPI
- 13:28 Feature #1019 (Sprint): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- 13:24 Feature #1040 (Sprint): Change angle units from radians to degrees while exporting from PyGenVisi...
- 13:23 Feature #1004 (Sprint): GUI: revise tooltips in all GUI elements
- 13:23 Feature #996 (Sprint): GUI: implement export to Python in the case of beam divergence
- 13:23 Documentation #1014 (Sprint): Parameterization: document simulation with distributed parameters
- 13:20 Feature #925 (Sprint): Review collection of functional tests
- 13:18 Feature #948 (Sprint): Implement new IntensityData object with improved usability
- 13:18 Bug #1047 (Sprint): Release script: move MAC dmg package into 'old' directory
- 13:18 Bug #1048 (Sprint): Update release script for new user manual
- 13:18 Feature #1020 (Sprint): Refactor GUI (and possibly core) version of Transformation to enable a di...
- 13:18 Documentation #991 (Sprint): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- 13:18 Feature #1015 (Sprint): Implement polarized neutron scattering with beam density matrix and analy...
- 13:18 Testing #1013 (Sprint): Check consistency of depth and abundance between GUI and core
Also available in: Atom