From 01 May 2015 to 30 May 2015
29 May 2015
- 19:56 Feature #319 (Long Term Idea): Provide lamellar form factor for soft matter
- Is there a specification? Any idea what function(s) should be implemented? Contact with potential users?
- 19:54 Feature #98 (Rejected): Provide automatic generation of diffuse scattering particles (2)
- after current mesocrystal implementation has been documented
- when physical use case arises
28 May 2015
- 13:59 Feature #1095 (Archived): Implement rectangular (real space) detector
- Use generation of SimulationElement objects
- 10:16 Refactoring #1094 (Rejected): Remove ISample::preprocess
- Currently, this is only used to generate IParticle objects from a ParticleDistribution (in ParticleLayout).
27 May 2015
- 19:11 Documentation #991 (Backlog): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- 16:45 Bug #1092 (Archived): BornAgain crashes when connecting ParticleCoreShell to ParticleDistribution
- Regardless of the initialization of the core/shell particle (whether or not it has a core or shell particle), the app...
26 May 2015
- 11:37 Bug #1091 (Resolved): BORNAGAIN_APP flag does not automatically build 'App'
- 10:44 Bug #1091 (Archived): BORNAGAIN_APP flag does not automatically build 'App'
- Ensure that ROOT_SUPPORT is also on when BORNAGAIN_APP is on
- 10:38 Feature #287 (Backlog): IntensityData campaign
- 10:38 Feature #948 (Backlog): Implement new IntensityData object with improved usability
23 May 2015
- 11:51 Feature #1035: Revise IFormFactor::getRadius and IFormFactor::getHeight
"This was giving an error."
error in the sense of wrong result or of error message?
- 10:45 Documentation #1031 (Rejected): Coordinate system and transformations
- Is taken into consideration while we are reworking the manual. Currently not practicable as a separate issue. Please ...
22 May 2015
- 15:55 Feature #925 (Backlog): Review collection of functional tests
- 15:55 Documentation #1014 (Backlog): Manual: describe simulation with distributed parameters
- 15:53 Documentation #1059 (Resolved): Provide poster for our building
- following request of Marina, I'm closing this issue
- 15:50 Documentation #915 (Resolved): Provide poster for Galaxi control room
- 15:49 Bug #1078 (Backlog): Adjust size of projections from IntensityData widget to the size of ColorMap...
surprisingly, was not able to fix it within reasonable time. There is unclear behaviour of CustomPlot, which change...
- 15:12 Feature #1080 (Rejected): Provide convenient way of running/comparing jobs with same plotting style
I have implemented the possibility to set all plots from selected jobs to the same xmin, xmax, ymix, ymax, zmin, zm...
- 10:06 Feature #1019 (Backlog): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- 10:04 Documentation #985 (Rejected): Explain convolution sign (\otimes) in User Manual
- no reminder needed since I'm now revising everything anyway
- 10:03 Documentation #986 (Resolved): Add (uncomment) short references to form factor pages
- Done in "References" paragraph at the end of each form factor description.
- 09:56 Documentation #988 (Resolved): Reformat landscape-oriented table
- resolved as part of major rewriting
21 May 2015
- 18:01 Feature #996 (Resolved): GUI: implement export to Python in the case of beam divergence
- 13:45 Refactoring #1089 (Backlog): Refactor interface of evaluate(pol) of Form Factors
- Pass SimulationElement objects instead of the list of vectors and angle-bins.
Make sure that when a 'mean' k_f is us...
- 13:40 Refactoring #1074 (Resolved): Replace complex OutputData structures at low level with vector of r...
20 May 2015
- 14:46 Bug #1077 (Resolved): Fix min, max handling for z-axis of ColorMap plot
- 10:13 Feature #1088 (Rejected): GUI: Provide possibility for partial loading of corrupted project file
As a step toward backward compatibility in project files:
For the moment, when one of SessionModel's is not able...
19 May 2015
- 18:24 Bug #1069 (Resolved): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- Hack is introduced on DomainObjectBuilder site to keep DistributionItem alive during parameter tuning
- 16:26 Bug #1067 (Resolved): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 14:38 Bug #1066 (Resolved): Model lost after unsuccessful load
Can't reproduce same behaviour, but I have already fixed bug with missed *.int files, hopefully it helped for this ...
- 12:24 Bug #1085 (Resolved): Fix crash of GUI while trying to save the project under the name containing...
18 May 2015
13 May 2015
- 16:07 Bug #1085 (Archived): Fix crash of GUI while trying to save the project under the name containing...
- Request from Marvin Berlinghof
Today I experienced some crashes (including file losses) of the BornAgain GUI (1.1....
- 13:42 Refactoring #1076 (Long Term Idea): make math code more readable
- 13:38 Refactoring #1071 (In Progress): Example scripts: No global import from Python module bornagain
12 May 2015
- 16:27 Bug #1084 (Archived): MultiLayer samples with roughness (and without particles) report wrong prog...
The progress shows 50%, while Job is already finished.
- 16:26 Bug #1083 (Archived): Trivial MultiLayer samples (no roughness, no particles) cause simulation cr...
It seems that it is some new and unintended behavior. I think before such geometry was possible to simulate, althou...
- 16:07 Feature #1082 (New): GUI: provide unddo/redo functionality
- 16:06 Feature #1081 (Archived): GUI: provide export of simulation results into tiff file
- Request from Marvin Berlinghof
- 16:05 Feature #1080 (Rejected): Provide convenient way of running/comparing jobs with same plotting style
- Comment from Marvin Berlinghof:
Every new simulation one does is using the original plotting style (i.e. projectio...
- 16:02 Bug #1079 (Archived): Fix appearance of tab with job details on JobView
- * Comment from Marvin Berlinghof:
If I write a comment in Details subtab of the Jobs tab, do something and than lo...
- 15:58 Bug #1078 (Rejected): Adjust size of projections from IntensityData widget to the size of ColorMa...
- Comments from Marvin Berlinghof:
The projections view of the 2D date are sometimes very helpful. But why are the p...
- 15:55 Bug #1077 (Archived): Fix min, max handling for z-axis of ColorMap plot
- *comment from Marvin Berlinghof*
Let's say you did a simulation and the autoscale of the colorscale is: Min=1, Max...
- 14:56 Feature #1063 (Resolved): Add item in drupal troubleshooting section explaining conflict with pre...
- 14:15 Feature #1062 (Resolved): Add item in drupal's troubleshooting section explaining possible interf...
- 13:21 Documentation #1058 (Resolved): Describe how to install BornAgain on mac to user home folder
- 12:30 Refactoring #1076 (Rejected): make math code more readable
- Adapt extant math code (e.g. form factor calculations) to the following agreed conventions:
* In a source file that ...
- 10:29 Feature #1075 (Archived): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
- I see no reason why not to derive an analytic formula for F(q). Hence no need for numeric integration.
11 May 2015
- 17:31 Feature #287 (Sprint): IntensityData campaign
- 17:30 Refactoring #1074 (Archived): Replace complex OutputData structures at low level with vector of r...
- DWBASimulation and subclasses should be passed a vector of SimulationEvent objects, that each contain all relevant, n...
- 16:46 Bug #1069 (Sprint): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- 10:05 Bug #1069 (Backlog): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- 16:46 Bug #1067 (Sprint): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 10:05 Bug #1067 (Backlog): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 16:46 Bug #1066 (Sprint): Model lost after unsuccessful load
- 10:06 Bug #1066 (Backlog): Model lost after unsuccessful load
- 13:27 Bug #1072: cmake does not discover absence of boost components date_time, chrono, ...
Which operating system, cmake version, cmake log would be helpful.
- 10:04 Feature #1068 (Backlog): SLD profile in Sample builder
09 May 2015
- 10:56 Bug #1072 (Rejected): cmake does not discover absence of boost components date_time, chrono, ...
- cmake completes without warning, but make fails if libboost-X-dev components are missing,
e.g. for X = date_time, ch...
- 09:49 Refactoring #1071 (Resolved): Example scripts: No global import from Python module bornagain
- Instead of...
- 09:39 Bug #1070 (Rejected): Unix should install to /usr/local/lib, not to versioned subdirectory
- Libraries should be installed to /usr/local/lib, with version numbers in file names, like:...
08 May 2015
- 21:40 Bug #1069 (Archived): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- When entering an parameter out of allowed range in the sample editor the application crashed with the following conso...
- 19:55 Feature #1068 (Backlog): SLD profile in Sample builder
- Often you would want to build a model after fitting specular reflectivity data. It would be very helpful in defining ...
- 19:43 Bug #1067 (Archived): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- Ctrl+O and Ctrl+S do not work when on the Jobs tab.
BornAgain 1.1.0 compiled on Kubuntu 14.10
- 19:37 Bug #1066 (Archived): Model lost after unsuccessful load
- After trying to load the attached model there is an error in the instrument parameters that breaks the load process.
- 18:39 Refactoring #1065 (Rejected): Revise particle form factors: change names, add few form factors, c...
- Class name changes for more internal consistency (get rid of IsGISAXS oddities):
* FullSphere -> Sphere
- 16:11 Feature #959 (Resolved): GUI: implement saving of RealTimeView content in JobModel
07 May 2015
- 15:36 Feature #1056 (Resolved): Make default build to not to use system's ROOT
- 14:46 Refactoring #1064 (Archived): Get rid of "pylab" in Python scripts
- In my understanding, "pylab" is nothing more than a very thin layer on top of numpy and matplotlib. Its maintenance s...
05 May 2015
- 16:03 Bug #1047 (Resolved): Release script: move MAC dmg package into 'old' directory
- 14:03 Feature #1040 (Resolved): Change angle units from radians to degrees while exporting from PyGenVi...
04 May 2015
- 15:06 Feature #1063 (Archived): Add item in drupal troubleshooting section explaining conflict with pre...
- * (Linux) If BornAgain was already installed and is present in LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PYTHONPATH, then the new installat...
- 11:35 Documentation #915: Provide poster for Galaxi control room
- at this occasion, also for our own building: #1059
Also available in: Atom