From 10 May 2015 to 08 Jun 2015
02 Jun 2015
- 21:59 Documentation #330 (Sprint): Core: beam propagation: take care of kz=0 case appropriately
- 14:34 Refactoring #1076 (Rejected): make math code more readable
- no need to have this in the issue tracker; let's just improve things as we pass by
- 09:36 Bug #1097 (Archived): update reference data for functional test 65: montecarlo_integration.py
- numeric discrepancy slightly larger than forseen after numeric improvement in RT computation
01 Jun 2015
- 10:53 Documentation #982 (Rejected): Choose better name for "User Manual"
- "get a good idea" is not a good issue ... we'll reopen this for discussion if somebody comes up with a specific proposal
29 May 2015
- 19:56 Feature #319 (Long Term Idea): Core: Provide lamellar form factor for soft matter
- Is there a specification? Any idea what function(s) should be implemented? Contact with potential users?
- 19:54 Feature #98 (Rejected): Provide automatic generation of diffuse scattering particles (2)
- after current mesocrystal implementation has been documented
- when physical use case arises
28 May 2015
- 13:59 Feature #1095 (Archived): Implement rectangular (real space) detector
- Use generation of SimulationElement objects
- 10:16 Refactoring #1094 (Rejected): Remove ISample::preprocess
- Currently, this is only used to generate IParticle objects from a ParticleDistribution (in ParticleLayout).
27 May 2015
- 19:11 Documentation #991 (Backlog): Revise and reintegrate chapter on particle distributions
- 16:45 Bug #1092 (Archived): BornAgain crashes when connecting ParticleCoreShell to ParticleDistribution
- Regardless of the initialization of the core/shell particle (whether or not it has a core or shell particle), the app...
26 May 2015
- 11:37 Bug #1091 (Resolved): BORNAGAIN_APP flag does not automatically build 'App'
- 10:44 Bug #1091 (Archived): BORNAGAIN_APP flag does not automatically build 'App'
- Ensure that ROOT_SUPPORT is also on when BORNAGAIN_APP is on
- 10:38 Feature #287 (Backlog): IntensityData campaign
- 10:38 Feature #948 (Backlog): Implement new IntensityData object with improved usability
23 May 2015
- 11:51 Feature #1035: Revise IFormFactor::getRadius and IFormFactor::getHeight
"This was giving an error."
error in the sense of wrong result or of error message?
- 10:45 Documentation #1031 (Rejected): Coordinate system and transformations
- Is taken into consideration while we are reworking the manual. Currently not practicable as a separate issue. Please ...
22 May 2015
- 15:55 Feature #925 (Backlog): Review collection of functional tests
- 15:55 Documentation #1014 (Backlog): Parameterization: document simulation with distributed parameters
- 15:53 Documentation #1059 (Resolved): Provide poster for our building
- following request of Marina, I'm closing this issue
- 15:50 Documentation #915 (Resolved): Provide poster for Galaxi control room
- 15:49 Bug #1078 (Backlog): Adjust size of projections from IntensityData widget to the size of ColorMap...
surprisingly, was not able to fix it within reasonable time. There is unclear behaviour of CustomPlot, which change...
- 15:12 Feature #1080 (Rejected): Provide convenient way of running/comparing jobs with same plotting style
I have implemented the possibility to set all plots from selected jobs to the same xmin, xmax, ymix, ymax, zmin, zm...
- 10:06 Feature #1019 (Backlog): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- 10:04 Documentation #985 (Rejected): Explain convolution sign (\otimes) in User Manual
- no reminder needed since I'm now revising everything anyway
- 10:03 Documentation #986 (Resolved): Add (uncomment) short references to form factor pages
- Done in "References" paragraph at the end of each form factor description.
- 09:56 Documentation #988 (Resolved): Reformat landscape-oriented table
- resolved as part of major rewriting
21 May 2015
- 18:01 Feature #996 (Resolved): GUI: implement export to Python in the case of beam divergence
- 13:45 Refactoring #1089 (Rejected): Refactor interface of evaluate(pol) of Form Factors
- Pass SimulationElement objects instead of the list of vectors and angle-bins.
Make sure that when a 'mean' k_f is us...
- 13:40 Refactoring #1074 (Resolved): Replace complex OutputData structures at low level with vector of r...
20 May 2015
- 14:46 Bug #1077 (Resolved): Fix min, max handling for z-axis of ColorMap plot
- 10:13 Feature #1088 (Rejected): GUI: Provide possibility for partial loading of corrupted project file
As a step toward backward compatibility in project files:
For the moment, when one of SessionModel's is not able...
19 May 2015
- 18:24 Bug #1069 (Resolved): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- Hack is introduced on DomainObjectBuilder site to keep DistributionItem alive during parameter tuning
- 16:26 Bug #1067 (Resolved): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 14:38 Bug #1066 (Resolved): Model lost after unsuccessful load
Can't reproduce same behaviour, but I have already fixed bug with missed *.int files, hopefully it helped for this ...
- 12:24 Bug #1085 (Resolved): Fix crash of GUI while trying to save the project under the name containing...
18 May 2015
13 May 2015
- 16:07 Bug #1085 (Archived): Fix crash of GUI while trying to save the project under the name containing...
- Request from Marvin Berlinghof
Today I experienced some crashes (including file losses) of the BornAgain GUI (1.1....
- 13:42 Refactoring #1076 (Long Term Idea): make math code more readable
- 13:38 Refactoring #1071 (In Progress): Example scripts: No global import from Python module bornagain
12 May 2015
- 16:27 Bug #1084 (Archived): MultiLayer samples with roughness (and without particles) report wrong prog...
The progress shows 50%, while Job is already finished.
- 16:26 Bug #1083 (Archived): Trivial MultiLayer samples (no roughness, no particles) cause simulation cr...
It seems that it is some new and unintended behavior. I think before such geometry was possible to simulate, althou...
- 16:07 Refactoring #1082 (Sprint): GUI: provide undo/redo functionality
- 16:06 Feature #1081 (Archived): GUI: provide export of simulation results into tiff file
- Request from Marvin Berlinghof
- 16:05 Feature #1080 (Rejected): Provide convenient way of running/comparing jobs with same plotting style
- Comment from Marvin Berlinghof:
Every new simulation one does is using the original plotting style (i.e. projectio...
- 16:02 Bug #1079 (Archived): Fix appearance of tab with job details on JobView
- * Comment from Marvin Berlinghof:
If I write a comment in Details subtab of the Jobs tab, do something and than lo...
- 15:58 Bug #1078 (Rejected): Adjust size of projections from IntensityData widget to the size of ColorMa...
- Comments from Marvin Berlinghof:
The projections view of the 2D date are sometimes very helpful. But why are the p...
- 15:55 Bug #1077 (Archived): Fix min, max handling for z-axis of ColorMap plot
- *comment from Marvin Berlinghof*
Let's say you did a simulation and the autoscale of the colorscale is: Min=1, Max...
- 14:56 Feature #1063 (Resolved): Add item in drupal troubleshooting section explaining conflict with pre...
- 14:15 Feature #1062 (Resolved): Add item in drupal's troubleshooting section explaining possible interf...
- 13:21 Documentation #1058 (Resolved): Describe how to install BornAgain on mac to user home folder
- 12:30 Refactoring #1076 (Rejected): make math code more readable
- Adapt extant math code (e.g. form factor calculations) to the following agreed conventions:
* In a source file that ...
- 10:29 Feature #1075 (Archived): Cone6 form factor -> analytic
- I see no reason why not to derive an analytic formula for F(q). Hence no need for numeric integration.
11 May 2015
- 17:31 Feature #287 (Sprint): IntensityData campaign
- 17:30 Refactoring #1074 (Archived): Replace complex OutputData structures at low level with vector of r...
- DWBASimulation and subclasses should be passed a vector of SimulationEvent objects, that each contain all relevant, n...
- 16:46 Bug #1069 (Sprint): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- 10:05 Bug #1069 (Backlog): Crash when entering parameter out of range in sample view
- 16:46 Bug #1067 (Sprint): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 10:05 Bug #1067 (Backlog): Keyboard shortcuts not always working
- 16:46 Bug #1066 (Sprint): Model lost after unsuccessful load
- 10:06 Bug #1066 (Backlog): Model lost after unsuccessful load
- 13:27 Bug #1072: cmake does not discover absence of boost components date_time, chrono, ...
Which operating system, cmake version, cmake log would be helpful.
- 10:04 Feature #1068 (Backlog): GUI: provide SLD profile view
Also available in: Atom