From 16 Aug 2015 to 14 Sep 2015
14 Sep 2015
- 13:33 Feature #1185 (Rejected): GUI: implement Q-space detector in GUI
- 13:32 Feature #1184 (Archived): Implement transformation to q-space for intensity image
Interesting comment from D. Kumar. They are going to get rid from the real space detector definition (pixel size, d...
- 13:20 Documentation #1183 (Rejected): Drupal: provide labels (NEW, UPDATED) for book pages
We will mark new, updated pages with such labels (as colored, superscript test for example).
- 13:17 Documentation #1182 (Archived): Drupal: provide fitting example with simultaneous fit of two data...
- 13:16 Documentation #1181 (Archived): Drupal: provide fitting example along slices
Special request from Marvin.
- 13:13 Feature #1180 (Archived): GUI: refactor material editor to make select/cancel behavior less confu...
Selection of material, how it is done now, is confusing. Quitting from the editor without changing anything is conf...
- 13:04 Feature #1095 (Sprint): Implement rectangular (real space) detector
- 11:55 Refactoring #619 (Sprint): Masked simulation doesn't use all threads all the time
- 11:52 Feature #842 (Rejected): Provide IntensityData object with helper methods to import user data
This will be done within other items
- 11:45 Feature #1019 (Sprint): Extend GUI ParticleDistribution with linked parameters
- 11:43 Feature #1179 (Archived): GUI: provide export of simulation results into text file (*.int)
- 11:43 Feature #1081 (Sprint): GUI: provide export of simulation results into tiff file
- 11:40 Bug #1083 (Sprint): Trivial MultiLayer samples (no roughness, no particles) cause simulation crash.
04 Sep 2015
03 Sep 2015
- 16:36 Bug #1174 (Resolved): GUI: color of layer does not change if color of material has been changed
- 10:41 Bug #1174 (Sprint): GUI: color of layer does not change if color of material has been changed
- 09:51 Bug #1174 (Archived): GUI: color of layer does not change if color of material has been changed
- Color of layer does not change if color of material has been changed
How to reproduce:
1. In GUI: create a multil...
- 15:40 Bug #1170 (Resolved): GUI: InstrumentView alignment problem in detector parameters
Seems that the problem is existing under Qt5.5. Not clear what's wrong. Anyway, resolved by changing default resizi...
- 11:40 Feature #922 (Backlog): Add slicing to IntensityDataFunctions
- 11:38 Feature #948 (Sprint): Implement new IntensityData object with improved usability
- 11:27 Documentation #1176 (Sprint): Drupal: update installation instructions, tutorials for coming rele...
- 10:40 Documentation #1176 (Archived): Drupal: update installation instructions, tutorials for coming re...
* GeneticMinimizer is now moved to BornAgain
** Correct Unix installation instructions: no dependency from ROOT
- 11:21 Feature #1055 (Resolved): Implement Genetic minimizer to get rid from ROOT dependency
- 11:15 Bug #1157 (Resolved): Qt dependency is not mentioned in INSTALL
- 09:59 Configuration #1175 (Backlog): Installer: Linux: Provide official debian package
- We have a request from debian-pan-maintainers (effort of SOLEIL, the ESRF and Desy, https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPAN...
02 Sep 2015
- 14:24 Bug #1173 (Archived): Revise ParticleDistribution base class
- If I remember correctly, Walter has made special refactoring for ParticleDistribution to derive from IAbstractParticl...
28 Aug 2015
- 13:52 Bug #1171 (Archived): GUI: make thickness disabled for air and substrate layers
Users find confusing that they can define thickness for semi-infinite layers.
In addition, defining non-zero thick...
- 13:41 Bug #1170 (Archived): GUI: InstrumentView alignment problem in detector parameters
For some reason GroupBox alignment doesn't work anymore in InstrumentView, "Phi axis", "Alpha axis" and "Resolution...
- 11:34 Documentation #1014 (Sprint): Parameterization: document simulation with distributed parameters
Also available in: Atom