From 01 Oct 2015 to 30 Oct 2015
30 Oct 2015
- 11:36 Bug #1223 (Resolved): FormFactorTruncatedCube instability under MacOS
- 08:55 Documentation #1183 (Backlog): Drupal: provide labels (NEW, UPDATED) for book pages
I didn't find a way to do it easily (without going to css and php).
I was googling "adding an icon to the node ti...
29 Oct 2015
- 13:57 Bug #1212 (Resolved): Windows: modify installer to prepend BornAgain location to system PATH inst...
- 13:57 Bug #1212 (Sprint): Windows: modify installer to prepend BornAgain location to system PATH instea...
28 Oct 2015
- 16:52 Feature #1081 (Resolved): GUI: provide export of simulation results into tiff file
- 16:52 Feature #1179 (Resolved): GUI: provide export of simulation results into text file (*.int)
- 16:52 Feature #1186 (Resolved): Implement tiff import/export in kernel
- 16:02 Bug #1223 (Archived): FormFactorTruncatedCube instability under MacOS
Functional test CoreSuite/FormFactors is failing under MacOS for TruncatedCube, huge relative difference. For Linux...
21 Oct 2015
- 14:22 Bug #1216 (Resolved): GUI: normalization of intensity
- Normalization is now automatic (except when beam intensity is zero)
- 11:34 Bug #1215 (Resolved): Repair wrong usage of double_epsilon in Core
- 10:28 Refactoring #1217 (Archived): Cleanup App directory from all obsolete code
The App itself I would keep for the moment. But code base should be revised and majority can be probably removed.
20 Oct 2015
- 17:46 Feature #1148 (Backlog): MacOS: provide generation of dmg installer using Qt5.5
- 17:46 Feature #1149 (Backlog): MacOS: provide Maverick compilation using MacMini and vagrant
- 17:46 Configuration #1150 (Backlog): Improve release script procedure
- 17:46 Feature #1180 (Backlog): GUI: refactor material editor to make select/cancel behavior less confusing
- 17:46 Feature #1139 (Backlog): Py: Provide Simulation class with possibility to set vector of Simulatio...
- 17:34 Bug #1216 (Archived): GUI: normalization of intensity
- intensity is not normalized, so also beam intensity doesn't influence scattering intensity
- 17:26 Feature #1120 (Backlog): Calculate the specular peak intensity: |R|^2 at the specular pixel
- 10:26 Bug #1198 (Resolved): GUI: fix simulation for particle distributions and negative z coordinate
- 10:25 Bug #1215 (Archived): Repair wrong usage of double_epsilon in Core
19 Oct 2015
- 13:03 Feature #1214 (Backlog): 3DView: visualize rough interfaces
Just move the code from App/TestRoughness.cpp (FFT method) on board of LayerRoughness.
16 Oct 2015
- 16:17 Feature #1213 (Archived): Implement choice of detector in GUI
- 16:17 Feature #1095 (Resolved): Implement rectangular (real space) detector
15 Oct 2015
- 09:32 Bug #1212 (Archived): Windows: modify installer to prepend BornAgain location to system PATH inst...
I have just discovered the user, who has 3 versions of Bornagain (1.0, 1.1 and 1.3) installed on Windows 7.
13 Oct 2015
- 11:27 Refactoring #1064 (Resolved): Get rid of "pylab" in Python scripts
- 11:27 Documentation #1182 (Resolved): Drupal: provide fitting example with simultaneous fit of two data...
12 Oct 2015
- 09:47 Feature #1211 (Archived): Switch to C++-11 for the whole project
Since Qt is going to c++-11 in forthcoming 5.6, it is about the time to do the same
* modify CMake machinery app...
09 Oct 2015
- 16:29 Documentation #1181 (Resolved): Drupal: provide fitting example along slices
- 11:33 Bug #1210 (Rejected): GSLLMA minimizer sometimes doesn't respect fit parameter limits attribute
In FitSpheresInHexLattice_builder.py example setting of minimizer to...
- 10:07 Bug #811 (Rejected): FitSuite's PrintObserver reports wrong number of iterations for multiple str...
- So what, it's just a feature. Rejecting...
06 Oct 2015
- 10:28 Support #1199 (Rejected): Consider implementation of partial structure factor
Suggestion from Marvin Berlinghof
And I have some feature recommendations:
Are you thinking about enabling part...
- 10:25 Bug #1198 (Archived): GUI: fix simulation for particle distributions and negative z coordinate
From Marvin Berlinghof
I think I found a small bug in the GUI:
if you have buried particles in a layer, let's s...
01 Oct 2015
- 15:58 Refactoring #1064: Get rid of "pylab" in Python scripts
I take this, it fits refactoring I'm doing now in python examples (related to the IntensityData and Fitting API cha...
- 15:56 Feature #1099 (Resolved): Repair fitting with masks
Also available in: Atom