From 11 Nov 2015 to 10 Dec 2015
10 Dec 2015
- 11:40 Feature #1259 (Archived): Add 1D lattice interference function to GUI
- 09:55 Refactoring #1258 (Archived): GUI: move XML related methods outside of the SessionModel
It looks like that all methods involved into copying of ParameterizedItem through XML machinery, namely...
09 Dec 2015
- 13:33 Feature #1257 (Resolved): GUI: provide import into GUI model from python script
jean Francois has asked for it. He wants write a script by himself and then generate GUI project file to give it ...
- 13:30 Feature #1256 (Rejected): CMake should notify the user during the build if there is already previ...
The problem arise when the user tries to compile BornAgain and then runs 'make check' command. If BornAgain was alr...
08 Dec 2015
- 14:34 Feature #1149 (Resolved): MacOS: provide Maverick compilation using MacMini and vagrant
New instructions in
- 14:03 Configuration #1255 (Archived): MacOS: provide vagrant build configurations for Mavericks
* install buildslave to maverick box
* install Anaconda3 to maverick box
* provide buildbot configuration ...
04 Dec 2015
01 Dec 2015
- 12:46 Feature #1148 (Sprint): MacOS: provide generation of dmg installer using Qt5.5
- I take this issue since it is related to Vagrant/Maverick build I'm currently doing
26 Nov 2015
- 15:06 Feature #1149 (Sprint): MacOS: provide Maverick compilation using MacMini and vagrant
- 15:05 Feature #1230 (Resolved): GUI mask editor: implement mask editor basic functionality
20 Nov 2015
- 11:08 Feature #1246 (Archived): Investigate refactoring of ParameterizedItem structure
child AND subitems
naming structure of objects: serial numbers for identically typed objects (e.g. Particle...
- 11:06 Refactoring #1237: GUI: generate distributed parameter names from GUI sample model instead of cor...
- Usage of consistent naming of parameters and objects containing those parameters can only be implemented after refact...
12 Nov 2015
11 Nov 2015
- 10:15 Feature #1245 (Archived): Investigate alternative Python API generation (for c++11)
- The current implementation of the Python bindings does not allow us to use many c++11 features, as these cannot be in...
Also available in: Atom